• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Anno Anno 1800: Season 2 Pass Trailer

    Anno Anno 1800: Season 2 Pass Trailer


    Anno 1800: Season 2 Pass Trailer

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Another week, another Anno 1800 Screenshot.... Hope you guys like it :)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    The Future of Anno 1800: Seed of Power DLC Announced

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    The Future of Anno 1800: Land of Lions DLC Announced

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 co-op practical question(s)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I want to play Anno 1800 co-op with 2 other friends tonight, but I don't know if we will get online at the same time. Is it possible to host a game and let friends join the game when you are already playing, so without having to save and exit and load the game again?

    Also, whenever one of us (player A) has to leave and the others (players B and C) will continue playing, what happens to the save file when they quit for the day? Is this a universal save file that player A can continue on, without the original host being online at that time?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kneli
    [link] [comments]

    Anno... but with railroads?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I have always been interested in maritime commerce, trade, and colonization - and Anno scratches that itch that perfectly. But I have also been interested in railroads! I have played Railroad tycoon, Sid Meier's Railroads, Trainz, and so on - and while they can all be fun they leave a lot to be desired.

    I was thinking of an Anno and locomotive hybrid. Just like Anno, but instead of islands it takes place on a large landmass, and instead of ships delivering your goods you have a network of railroads and train stations!

    Has anyone ever played a game like this that maybe I haven't heard of?

    submitted by /u/KomturAdrian
    [link] [comments]

    Every Music Sheet from the Botanica Music Pavilion - Anno 1800

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Can new DLCs (Season Pass II) be added to an existing CO-OP game?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    One of my friends and I have played one of our co-op games for dozens of hours. We have giant Cape Trownley city full of investors with a perfect layout and design. So, is it possible to add the new content (Season Pass II) to multiplayer games or at least to the co-op games in the same way as in the singleplayer mode? It would be really sad if that was not possible.

    submitted by /u/aakesupreme
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1701 and wide angle option?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    What does this do? I really can't tell any difference and the explanation does not really explain well.

    Is it meant to make things look different angel wise or is the zoom affected?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/HonoredShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Play the award-winning Anno 1800™ for free from March 12-15!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Todays Update

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Anyone knows what the update that got released today contains? Is it just because of Season Pass 2 and the sale that is coming up or does it actually contain bug fixes/ new content?

    submitted by /u/ToRebo1
    [link] [comments]

    Factory smokes, wind direction and wealth distribution in the cities

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I just thought of late 19th/early 20th cities in europe and how the geographical distribution of the wealthy was correlated with the wind direction in cities of that Time which had a lot of factorie : in Europe the dominant winds blow from the west hence the smoke of big cities was pushed eastwards, where the poorest population gathered and still do today in a lesser extent, "leaving" the clean areas to the rich. Maybe that would be a lot of work for such an anecdotical feature but a mod that would take into account the winds in Anno and push the smoke accordingly would be amazing. I am totally unable to mod myself but maybe someone is interested in doing it... that would basically make cities a bit more realistic !

    An article about this phenomenon, enjoy ;)

    submitted by /u/mydriase
    [link] [comments]

    THE COMPLETE EDITION release date is announced. Thus, NO MORE DLCS after Season Pass II!?!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 standard 50% off

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Will Anno 1800 run in an iMac with a Radeon 560 Pro?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    I really want to buy that game but I'm afraid it will not run nice on my computer. I have an iMac with a Radeon 560 Pro (4GB). Since Ubisoft does not provide a demo so that we can check the performance, can anyone tell me if I would be able to play that game?

    submitted by /u/Ronis_BR
    [link] [comments]

    The Balancing Act Between Steel and Weapon Manufacturing and a Positive Income

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    (Forgot to say that I'm talking specifically about Anno 1800)

    Hello friends. From what I understand, when you want to make steel, you build one iron mine, two charcoal kilns, two furnaces and three steel mills. When you want weapons, I was led to believe, one must build one iron mine, two charcoal kilns, two furnaces and six weapons factories. Every time I do this I go broke. You can shut off manufacturing and watch your positive balance come back, but steel and weapons are absolutely vital items that probably should never be turned off. Even if all you want to do is build a whole bunch of Ships-of-the-Line (A good strategy,) it still takes thirty weapons to do so. If you build sub-optimal, such as one iron mine, one charcoal kiln, one furnace and one steel mill, it will take you too long to get a good defense for yourself going and the A.I. will destroy your docks.

    The way to make money in this game seems to be from putting more houses down, but eventually you have a good mix of artisans, workers and farmers and you don't want to rock the boat. Sometimes you reach the very limits of your first island, but once I colonized an island in the New World, the new houses that I put down weren't making my income positive. I was still losing three thousand dollars each month. The A.I. then promptly took the island away from me with their ships-of-the-line. What am I doing incorrectly? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/19thCenturyJimDandy
    [link] [comments]

    Wibbly questions

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    So it seems like wibbly is ok with you buying shares of his islands?

    He bought one I needed & was preparing to claim. Then I ran short of influence to buy it. So instead I've been buying him out of it. The only times I've messed with this it could possibly off AI & lead to war.

    Can I buy this island out from under him without him declaring war? So far he's been pretty cool with it, and I'm only another share away. Just want to be sure.

    submitted by /u/BuryTheMoney
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment