• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Anno Teaser ;)

    Anno Teaser ;)


    Teaser ;)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Can’t seem to manage to install spice it up

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Hello! I took a break from gaming cause I did not have tine for it. I remember around Christmas was unable to launch the game and I think I've deleted all the mods. Now my game is up to date and I don't have any mods and it launches. I'm trying to add spice it up 2.8, but the path program files/ubisoft/.../ games has no folders in it. That is all I can find with google. Can someone offer some help or a link to where I can see install instructions? Much apreciatted! Thx

    submitted by /u/partzpartz
    [link] [comments]

    'Weird' ideas for replayability

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PST

    "Maxing' the game out is a cool thing to do, but once you've done it there isn't that much joy in doing it again. Especially since the way you 'max' it aka Crown Falls is always the same. So here is first my idea to try something new as a new 'end' goal and feel free to add your own.

    My idea is to go full reversal. I will try to make everything (that the game allows) on Crown Falls and ship it to as many other islands full of people that I can support from Crown Falls. So instead of many production islands and 1 or 2 people islands I want one production island and many people islands.

    submitted by /u/Belthazor4011
    [link] [comments]

    New player. Dlc or Vanilla ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Hi there.

    I searched a bit but i could not find an answer to that.

    I just purchased the game ( a little late but my previous pc was getting really old) and i'm really excited to finally play it.

    But i don't know if i should get the season pass now or later or not.

    When beginning a new game, the game reminds me if i want to activate some DLCs and tells me i will not be able to change that later. But i saw some people here saying that you could add dlc after. Not in campaign mode maybe so ?

    And if this is indeed possible, is there any drawback taking them later ?

    Thanks for your help. I have the game ready to launch and i hesitate on taking this season pass :x

    submitted by /u/skunksx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment