• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Anno Seat of Power. Me like so far.

    Anno Seat of Power. Me like so far.


    Seat of Power. Me like so far.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    My first time hitting one million!!! Woop Woop

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Thanks to my first palace, the tourist boat to my capital is now this big!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Hmm... that's an interesting gap under the Christmas pack ��

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Well, I think I love the new palace DLC

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Oh yes! my palace

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Took a little hike today, found some interesting places (2 more in the comments)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Game Update 7 performance improvements

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I haven't had the chance to play the game yet. The patch notes mention performance improvements in many aspects of the game. Have you noticed them?

    submitted by /u/Avalyah
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm.. Easy medium or hard, such a tough choice.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    So I can go the Hard route & lose 3000+ influence Stay where I am with the middle choice or pick up over 3000 influence with the easy route. Swipe left baby!

    submitted by /u/HoochieMAlou
    [link] [comments]

    Salvager issue after yesterday's update

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Salvager issue after yesterday's update

    My salvager is stuck in the New World. It currently shows that it is transferring to another region, yet I can't hit the delete key and it's not going anywhere. I can move it all around the New World, move items around, swap things at a port, but I can't get that transferring message to disappear so that it can actually transfer. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

    https://preview.redd.it/u3wj1ieh6vo41.png?width=336&format=png&auto=webp&s=f8983e2772fe46df76213677312b1a5195afff87

    submitted by /u/everlow
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to stop this clipping?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Accessing DLC

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Decided to play again after a bit of a hiatus and bought the season 1 pass. I started a new game and the expeditions for Sunken Treasure or The Passage show up. I have 2200 artisans and just upgraded a couple of them to engineers. I read that Sunken Treasure should trigger at 700 artisans, and The Passage when I get engineers.

    My saved games don't show the DLC icons. If I load an old saved game, it asked if I want to enable the DLCs and after I do, the icons on the saved game screen are updated.

    Is there something else I need to do to trigger the DLCs? Has anyone else run into this?

    submitted by /u/Organ001
    [link] [comments]

    My new Seat of Power

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    It's not much, but I think it's beautiful

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Are the Seat of Power Twitch Drops already ingame?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    My twitch said i got both rewards, but i don't see them ingame. Got all the previous twitch drops aswell and they worked.

    Are they in yet or will they be patched in after the event is over on the 29th?

    The twitch drop page doesn't say anything about it.

    https://www.anno-union.com/en/power/

    submitted by /u/shokiii
    [link] [comments]

    Palace in both Old World and Cape or not?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hi, are you able to build palace in old world and cape too, as 2 palaces, or you just can choose? I can just build one. Guess i misunderstood from dev blog and the trailer that we could build 2 palaces, each in one session.

    submitted by /u/iamnqm
    [link] [comments]

    My first time getting hitting one million !!!! Woop Woop

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    2205 Revolutions Mod help (since last one got Reddit locked owed to 6 months old)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Game offline?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    So after the recent update i got for Seat of Power (season pass 2). When I log into the game it says I am in offline mode/disconnected. I tried relaunching the game several times, even clicked "go offline" and then "go online" again in uplay and nothing.

    My connection is fine. What is the problem? Or what am I missing?

    Screen

    submitted by /u/shizzmynizz
    [link] [comments]

    Year 2 pass steam link

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 Wiki - Palace and its effects

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I've already created the page about the palace and containing very brief description of its mechanics and lists of departments and policies effects:
    https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Palace

    Various unlock requirements should be added soon, the page will be polished and improved later on.

    Don't go there if you want to discover the palace on your own

    submitted by /u/banan1996
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer savegames are desynching (LR40) since latest patch

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Is this a known bug already? Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Send_Me_Rat_Pics
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 season 2 pass on steam

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Hey i just bought the season 2 pass on steam last night, but now the game doesnt launch... (i have mods on, but they were on before that i bought the season 2 pass)... help?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer with sunken treasures. Only one BIG Island

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Anno 1800:
    Is there any mod or other Option that there are two Big Islands? It fucking sucks that there is only one BIG Island with everything... Its so dumb for Multiplayer...

    SO is there any way to get two Islands? Like the Same one mirrored on the othere side?

    greets

    submitted by /u/toasty1324
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment