• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Anno Anno 1800 Modloader - currently broken

    Anno Anno 1800 Modloader - currently broken


    Anno 1800 Modloader - currently broken

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Modloader does not work with Game Update 7 currently.
    We will keep you updated here, until then, please just play Vanilla :)

    Also have fun with the DLC for those who can buy it.

    submitted by /u/taubenangriff
    [link] [comments]

    Was looking through old screenshots and found this.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Ready for Seat of Power

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    No Steam release?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hey, the Season 2 Pass was supposed to be released 25 minutes ago on Steam, but I can't find it.

    Can someone help?

    EDIT: It can now be found here

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1247710/Anno_1800__Year_2_Pass/

    submitted by /u/Rooonaldooo99
    [link] [comments]

    I'll be that guy... anybody got their DLC yet?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I pre-ordered Season Pass 2 on Uplay. Paid. Everything is on uplay, nothing on Epic.

    No dlc yet. Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/mithril2122
    [link] [comments]

    Larger New World islands?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I was wondering if it is possible to edit the world generation settings so that I can get a few, bigger islands in the new world than the current amount available. I'm struggling in the late game to provide my population with enough goods (both old and new word) and I personally think it would look better to have larger populations out there as 18th/19th century European empires had in our timeline. (Portuguese Brazil, Spanish Argentina, Venezuela and Mexico etc.)

    submitted by /u/MercantofMercia
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to go for the rescue expeditions

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Ist Spice it up compatible to the new season pass?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I bought Season Pass 2 and wanted to start the game with the spice it up mod. IT won't start but just Jeeps loading. The mod was last updated in December, will I have to wait for another update?

    submitted by /u/pSlaughter420
    [link] [comments]

    Which sets do you only need to build once to get their effect over all the sessions

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Correct me if im wrong in my list: Abyssal dephts Atlantean Battle of tralawney Nothern sagas Skull and bones Aegean cultures(not sure about this one?)

    These are the only cultural sets that provide a global boost instead of a island boost, correct?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    Unique cultural items

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Are there items for the zoos, museums and botanic gardans that you can only find once?

    I thought the "lost expedition relic" is one?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    Does the anno 1800 season 1 and 2 have campaign stories?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hello, enjoying the campaign. Mainly how the narration explained the progression and the little choose your adventure when exploring the new world. I don't think I'll be playing sandbox frequently, as my backlog is extremely long, and I'm just trying to go thru them. Does the dlc have stories/campaigns with the talking heads? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ironmoney
    [link] [comments]

    Anno crashing after last update

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I'm the only one that the game crashes for him after updating the last 7 update ??

    submitted by /u/or1446
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 layout advice

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    So one neat feature of Anno 1800 is that farms can be varied in shape, so you can fit them into unusually shaped areas. This was a big improvement for me since I've always liked to cram production into otherwise unused corners to leave room for future expansion in the spacious internal areas.

    But I had a couple questions for 1800 veterans:

    1. Is it better to follow more rigid production layouts and then maybe squeeze some production into the more oddly shaped areas when you start running out of space?

    2. When you are just setting up initial production, do you tend to just drop it wherever, or do you have an idea of where you want everything to go from the start? And how often do you reorganize/optimize your layouts?

    submitted by /u/alberach
    [link] [comments]

    Constant desync issues

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Me and my friends have had constant desync issues after picking up the game again this weekend. Yesterday we fixed the issue by using the Shift+F2 menu to accept the game invites instead of the in-game UI, stupid as that may sound, but after today's update we can't load a game without desyncing, sometimes already during the loading screen...

    Anybody else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Ehralur
    [link] [comments]

    Release Seat of Power

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the time frame for the release?

    submitted by /u/Brewiee
    [link] [comments]

    What’s everyone’s thoughts on the influence system in 1800?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I get why it's there but some times it can be a real pain.

    submitted by /u/elechner
    [link] [comments]

    Persistent / sandbox servers

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    As I have been playing Anno since the very first versions, I am amazed that there aren't any community servers for this game. I would love to see the ability to run a sandbox for this game long term in the cloud.
    It would of course require some minor changes, but still.

    Is there a way to accomplish this? I would love to be able to have a sandbox going 24/7 with friends, and be able to log off and continue later.

    submitted by /u/christerjohansson
    [link] [comments]

    Not as spectacular as my usual images, but I still like it... Hope you do, too :)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Flagships no longer for sale?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I have four campaign saves playing against different npcs and I've lost my flagship in each game (twice on purpose to test this). Not once have I seen the flagship for sale at any of the vendors or AI islands. Is the flagship no longer for sale? I had a save before The Passage dlc, and I remember being able to buy a flagship immediately after losing it.

    submitted by /u/Strydz7
    [link] [comments]

    Do you build production buildings on trelawney?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I'm at a loss now as to if i should just use all other islands to supply it or set up a production chain there too?

    submitted by /u/available4me
    [link] [comments]

    [1800] Zoo valuable items. Where to get them?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I mean animals with 40+ attractiveness.

    I own the sunken treasures, arctic and botanica DLC if that matters.

    Are they only obtainable in expeditions? I kinda suck in those.

    submitted by /u/_BEKFAST
    [link] [comments]

    bought complete edition but in uplay store tab it still says season 2 pass available?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    the year 1 dlcs are all marked as owned, but season 2 pass is not shown as owned, instead it's shown as available for purcahse.

    submitted by /u/verbotenh
    [link] [comments]

    What difficulty are you playing in sandbox?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Just want to know. Can you give me tips on the expert mode?

    submitted by /u/Novakle
    [link] [comments]

    Release time update/DLC

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Its the 24th and it hasn't happened yet. Dont get me wrong I wasn't expecting a midnight release. But does anyone know what time they normally release it or is there a confirmed time somewhere? I couldn't find it.

    submitted by /u/Belthazor4011
    [link] [comments]

    Phyphorian Warship

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Is there a place I can buy advanced weapons I need them to construct a Warship, and I dont have the economy to support an advanced weapons production line

    submitted by /u/Stormfront666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment