• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Anno I'm pretty confident I just found Santa.

    Anno I'm pretty confident I just found Santa.


    I'm pretty confident I just found Santa.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Automatically deliver resources to a port?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Is it possible to ship resources to a port without babysitting it? Through a mod perhaps. I don't mean on a trade route. I mean one off shipments. The drop at port feature could be used combined with a sail command. Or even allowing a queued drop off command would do it.

    submitted by /u/Swahhillie
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a newbie?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm new to Anno and love the game already. What would be the main tips and tricks that you've learned?

    submitted by /u/Baron_Von_Sexy
    [link] [comments]

    is it just me or is the UI for managing your ships horrible?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    hi everyone,

    i love this game, but there is one thing that is just annoying, and ether i do not know how to use it and i am missing something obvious or everybody else just does not care.

    how are you supposed to find a specific ship in your game?hovering over the ships in the list in the bottom so i can read the name is horrible. having to do that for multiple regions and the world map just to find a ship is bad UI design at best.

    there could be so many better ways of dealing with this.a ship Management site where where i can see the inventory of each ship so i can see if something is wrong on a route.or just the ability to apply filters by name, trade routes or what ever is going on.even better for keeping track of ships there could be the ability to create tags and filter by tagging...

    i have never intended to use a mod for anno 1800, but if there is anything for this please let me know

    submitted by /u/m3phisto23
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering animations after 150 hours into my savegame.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    So i have been playing Anno for a while now, but for the first time i managed to just stick to 1 savegame and play the hell out of it, i's a lot of fun.

    But after a while, the performance is going downhill. My FPS in general are totally fine, between 50-60 on my main island. But the animations are really starting to go downhill. For example when an NPC talks to you or you click on a house/factory and the farmer/worker/artisan starts talking, the movement isn't smooth anymore.

    This only happens when playing this savegame, when i start a new game it's totally fine.
    Is there any way to fix that?

    submitted by /u/Ch0ky
    [link] [comments]

    This quest is getting to me irl during quarantine

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Can I play with someone else with just one copy?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Hi hi! My brother and I want to play Anno 1800 today, Is it possible to play both at the same time with just one copy? Or do we both need to buy the game?

    submitted by /u/YNiekAC
    [link] [comments]

    Very small islands

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    So what do you guys use the smallest islands for? For me at the moment i use them as population centers but im wondering if that is the best way to use them, with botanical gardens and such...

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    (ANNO 1800) Using Shift to Extend Farm Fields, Good or Bad Idea?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Recently saw a tooltip in-game after an update that states that you can use shift to extend the field module amount for farms, for instance, go over 72 Modules for Potatoes.

    My question is does this then produce more potatoes? or is it just a way for OCD folks like me to get more symmetrical farm layouts?

    submitted by /u/Sk3tz0_ZA
    [link] [comments]

    When do NPCs settle in Cape Trelawney?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I've been making my city for quite some time but the NPCs don't settle. I want to have the other islands populated, be able to trade etc.

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    My game keep crashing

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just bought Anno 1800 on epic store and so far I'm loving it. I got one problem tho, my game keep crashing after 15/30 min into the game without any logs, I've tried to move back to DX11 but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the crashs.

    Any advice would be appreciated !

    submitted by /u/TheThomac
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass 2

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    So, a while back I got the Anno 1800 Gold Edition on Epic games store at a hefty discount, which includes season 1 pass.

    I absolutely fell in love with the game and now I wanna get the season pass 2, however, I am unsure if I get it on uplay it will be compatible with the game i bought on EGS or should I just buy it on EGS as well?

    I asked ubi support, but they take forever to reply to me (3-7 days)

    submitted by /u/shizzmynizz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I save more than 1 campaign saved on 1800?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment