• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Anno And THIS is why you just buy Steel Beams at Archie's!

    Anno And THIS is why you just buy Steel Beams at Archie's!


    And THIS is why you just buy Steel Beams at Archie's!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Cannot download anno 1602

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So I have the original CD of Anno 1602 - Gold Edition and everything was fine until it was not, I reinstalled windows 10 and wanted to play the game again so i run the installer and it says this: "installation support file can't be created" and it just exits. What do I do??

    submitted by /u/BazsiHUN
    [link] [comments]

    Is Anno a RAM dependent game?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    What would you say is the biggest hardware bottleneck for this game in regards to late game- lots of people/buildings/islands/etc, when things start to bog down on the hardware side?

    submitted by /u/BuryTheMoney
    [link] [comments]

    I cant get to the other half of the island because a mountain wall is blocking me. I think i need to get to it because it has the only iron ore.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    How do I do this? Im bleeding money.

    submitted by /u/Ricknroll323
    [link] [comments]

    Graveyard church and gravestones mods?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Graveyard church and gravestones mods?

    Before the Spice It Up! mod came about, I was using "MaxAnno1800Mod" (at nexusmods.com), from SVProtector, to unlock lotsa ornaments. Spice It Up has since made a fuller mod pack, but I still miss a few ornaments from MaxAnno1800Mod, namely the graveyard ones:

    "cemetery church, cemetery decorative building, cemetery mausoleum, cemetery ground/square (similar to the city square, but slightly lighter), Blake's mansion"

    The two mods contradict themselves, so I haven't been able to use it since. And the creator, SVProtector, has left the project for other things, it appears. :) Does anyone know how to incorporate this maybe using the ModLoader folder system?

    The mausoleum, Blake's mansion, cemetery church, and tomb at the bottom.

    https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/2820/images/2/2-1558589400-596250352.jpeg

    submitted by /u/Pajaro-Muerto
    [link] [comments]

    Post expedition scraps

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Is there any fast way to get lost expedition scraps? I calculated i need 1k of them and found only 30 in 2 Hours

    submitted by /u/floz1994
    [link] [comments]

    cape trelawney designs

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I just recently bought the sunken treasure dlc, is there anyone who want to share their beautiful city in cape trelawney?
    Im looking for some ideas on housing designs since I'm planning to make the production queues on the surrounding island.

    I'm suck at being creative, and all the city building games i play will usually end up being a symmetrical city and boring ( you know what i am talking about).

    so i thought I can get some ideas for me to copy/get inspired.
    thanks in advanced!!

    submitted by /u/falconpunch96
    [link] [comments]

    ANNO 1800 multiplayer for 2

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    me and my friend have picked up ANNO 1800, what setting woulůd you recommend for multiplayer? Should we be on the same team and play vs AI? Or do 1v1? Will it just turn into who can build boats faster?

    Not sure what is most fun

    submitted by /u/larkerx
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse moves jerky (idk if thats the right translation :D) after starting Anno 1800

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I just bought Anno 1800 and when I start the game my mouse starts to move weird and jumpy after a short time. After I close the game it stays like this but then everything seems to be fine again after a while. Already googled and i found this bug with the FMAPP from Realtek. I got Realtek but there's no .exe called FMAPP on my PC so that shouldn't be the problem.

    Btw my specs are: Ryzen 5 2600 on B450, RTX 2060

    Hope you guys here can help me, didnt know where to post else...

    Edit: Just noticed that my mouse only moves jerky when i move it vertically

    submitted by /u/lweissbe
    [link] [comments]

    Last post

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Last post

    1

    Zoo

    View

    Entry

    1

    2

    submitted by /u/EntreDonne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment