• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – March 20, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – March 20, 2020


    /r/anno Questions Thread – March 20, 2020

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I wouldn't recommend building a prison right next to a pirate bay but I respect Eli's thirst for adventure.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    The Royal Graveyard

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I'm in quarantine, ok? Don't judge me, Anno.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    1800 Wiki - feedback request

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Hello dear Annoholics!

    I'm planning to add separate pages for each good to the Anno 1800 Wiki. For now I made a "role-model" page about coffee: https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Coffee

    I would like to ask those of you who are interested in using the wiki, if there are any things that I could improve on that page, if there is any info missing etc. All feedback is appreciated :)

    Once I'm sure this role-model page is ready and in its final form, I will start creating pages for the rest of goods. Don't worry, other pages and improvements are coming too!

    submitted by /u/banan1996
    [link] [comments]

    New Anno 1800 item

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Post office. Why is this not in the game:) Also. Post transport.

    submitted by /u/Bruvollized
    [link] [comments]

    Strange christmas gift

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Strange christmas gift

    This christmas gift looks kind of strange, don't you think?

    I've discovered it under the big christmas tree from the christmas market DLC.

    strange gift seen in the (officially non-existing) first-person-mode

    strange christmas gift from above

    submitted by /u/kaylnaris
    [link] [comments]

    Owning anno 1800 on steam

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    So since i bought anno on steam, can i now buy the season 2 pass on uplay? Or do i need to buy it on steam again?

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    Black surface bug after exiting the statistics page

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/rd4LLLW.png

    It's relatively rare, but I had it happen many times. It happens randomly upon closing the new statistics page. It goes back to normal after switching regions, so it's not a big deal.

    Just wondering if it's something caused by my PC or just a software bug

    submitted by /u/_BEKFAST
    [link] [comments]

    Praise the Lord for we have been heard

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Game Freeze on start-up - Mod-Loader at fault?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I am using the mod loader from the github and several mods (Spice Up, and a few others).

    However, I constantly have freeze-ups on game start, not being able to get past the initial epilepsy warning.

    Is anyone else having this issue?

    Is it the mod-loader? Maybe it's no longer fully compatible?

    Have I modded too far?

    submitted by /u/DracoDruid
    [link] [comments]

    Missing questgivers?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I got a resident quet - 'Banana O Nana' - that requires me to transport goods from the New World to the old. I've done so and have 7T of plantains on my main island now, but the popup to complete the quest didn't appear. The questbook entry says to "click on the questgiver", but I can't find the questgiver around any of my marketplaces (as I sorta remember it starting). Any tips on where she could have gone?

    submitted by /u/GauntletWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Good ol Saint Nick never fails to deliver,even after snorting half a ton of coca cola out of Rudolphs horn

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Weird tech problem.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    So I reinstalled Anno 1800 after not playing for about a year maybe, now back when I bought the game and first played it I had good framerate and fast loading times on high settings. Nowadays though I get stutters and the game takes a long time to load in, no other games have decreased in performance so I don't think it's a PC problem and I verified the files and redowloaded the game too, none of this worked. Does anyone have an idea about what could cause this problem?

    submitted by /u/JonniSausageman
    [link] [comments]

    MOD Request - Shipupdate

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone have this mod working?

    https://www.annozone.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=15897

    I use because of extra slot in some ships, but has haeavy bugs.

    If someone have it, can upload for us? Or sent by mail?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/phcarrano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment