• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Anno Home of the FC Trelawney

    Anno Home of the FC Trelawney


    Home of the FC Trelawney

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Coming this Fall from Kosmos- Anno 1800: The Boardgame

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    First opinions about Bright Harvest

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    So, the Bright Harvest has been released for a few days now. I'm wondering about all opinions. I'll start first:

    On forehand I didn't really know what to expect and I have to say I'm impressed. Especially in late - end - game space is very tight on the New World. In that aspect I think Bright Harvest is a welcome DLC. It also makes Oil a little more important, since the Artic DLC it became pretty worthless to me, so I like it they brought it back this way.

    Giving a higher number of fields with tractors is also a nice thing IMO. This way you need fewer Trade Unions (because of fewer production buildings) so you have to grind less for the items. Also, it makes planning a bit harder, which is fun IMO. For the tractors itself, the Oil usage feels a bit OP; they should use more Oil. With 4/ 6 oil fields you can maintain tractors on the whole island.

    Then the new ship: it's fun to have, but IMO nothing more than that. Because you can only have 1 it won't change a lot in the game.

    But, and this is a big but, the tractor bug is VERY annoying. For a DLC which is fully based on the tractor system, such a bug is not done imo.. I heared a lot of players complaining about it and struggling myself constant with this bug. And yes, there are work-arounds (like pause all modules and restart them) but that doens't allways work. After 3/4 times pause all tractor modules, switch to another map and then switch back it's not much fun anymore.

    So my opinion: nice DLC, with the focus on the right subject: space in the New World. The bugs should be solved very quickly though; not in weeks but day(s). The tractor could use a bit more Oil for a better balance.

    What your opinion about this DLC?

    submitted by /u/Baardaapje1
    [link] [comments]

    Trying out some new stuff in the new DLC (GOD I LOVE THIS)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Palaces makes my Anno game go brrrrrr

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Every time I try to build a Grand Palace, the game crashes within seconds. Music stops, I can't move and bam. The game crashes. I tried 4 times now so I don't think it's just bad luck.

    I tried disabling the Grand Palace Mod from Spice it up but that doesn't change anything. What can I do ? Thank you !

    (I have all DLCs.)

    I built a Grand Palace a long time ago, before Bright Harvest. Now it doesn't work (I started a new game for the release of Bright Harvest)

    submitted by /u/Hiro_Trevelyan
    [link] [comments]

    Can I mitigate pollution by reducing negative attractiveness of buildings that pollute?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    So far this method seems extremely ineffective to me, if effective at all. I used Green's Law to Postpone The Apocalypse (reduces unattractiveness by 80%) on 6 furnaces, 7 brass smelteries, one cab assembly line and one oil plant.

    Nothing happened: people remained upset by pollution at the exact same level: at -6 happiness points.

    But! Before applying that book on all these buildings, turning the oil plant off wouldn't change anything either. While after applying it, turning the plant off drops the discontent from -6 to -5, so it does something after all.

    Have anyone actually achieved better results?

    submitted by /u/EgorKlenov
    [link] [comments]

    Crown falls Summer Palace

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Archibald NPC marker after Great Eastern quest

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Archibald NPC marker after Great Eastern quest

    So I finished that queset and got the ship. Now I have a queste marker with archibald's ugly face stuck to the ship whenever I'm not looking at it and it wont go away no matter what I do. This already happened to me with other NPC's or after completing the quest with the grain farm for Bright Harvest (leaving a farmer's npc marker stuck aswell), I avoided that one by just not doing that quest really but can't seem to avoid this one without giving up on the ship aswell. anyone has a solution?

    https://preview.redd.it/8hxs30frlw251.png?width=1898&format=png&auto=webp&s=946c1e9b63ad74f7c924f6025ddac8414fd8697e

    submitted by /u/frub1t
    [link] [comments]

    How and where do you use the new tractors?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I guess the most obvious answer is in the new world to make more coffee for investors, but what do you use them for?

    submitted by /u/ThatStrategist
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Making a City With Fully Satisfied Investors

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Thank you for fixing the music in Anno 1800!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I have only played for about an hour and half today since installing update 8. But I have already heard 5 new songs that I don't think I have ever heard before. It is soooo much better.

    Thanks Ubi!

    submitted by /u/AGWiebe
    [link] [comments]

    New to Anno, Is the 99$ Complete Edition necessary for a more complete experience?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I am deciding between the base game or the "complete" edition, I know from games like Civ and stuff that the expansions genuinely make the playing experience just so much better, but 99$ seems like a lot for a complete experience. Would appreciate some takes on it thanks!

    submitted by /u/BeefWehelington
    [link] [comments]

    Industrial fences with an arc over the road is the best thing in the latest update

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Bug or Feature?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    So, I started my Savegame and activated BrightHarvest, seconds later the Palast stopped working. I lost a high amount of influence und workers and can't change the policies at all. Has anyone else experienced this ?

    submitted by /u/Gensh1
    [link] [comments]

    Apparatus of State - Achievement Bug?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble getting the achievement Apparatus of State.

    I am able to get four item slots for the trade union and the town hall, but for some reason, the harbormaster isn't getting that fourth slot.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/KuwaitiMau
    [link] [comments]

    Im a new commer to anno 1800

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    I always have problems when I reach the engineers I always struggle to keep my income flow stable and I've read That is recommended to have like 3 or 4 islands were you gather all the resources and then ship them to your main one like.... 1st island: just farmers(clothes,fish,schnapps) 2nd:just workers (produce Iron,bricks,etc) 3rd:artisans 4rd: your main island with the investors in the later game

    Do you guys have a recommendation on how to properly raise an empire?

    submitted by /u/Moses826381
    [link] [comments]

    There's not enough damn room

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I'm playing Anno 1800 on my first major campaign, I've got money and I've got a big island (the first one I settled on) but now I've expanded into the new world I just dont have enough room.

    I've got to build cotton, gold mines, bananna plants and on top of it all house millions of farmers and these damn islands are so small and split up with rivers and cliffs that I dont have space to do it all, how am I supposed to proceed?

    submitted by /u/chudthirtyseven
    [link] [comments]

    Coffe production with tractors

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im struggling to add tractors to my coffee plantations. Does anyone have a cool layout to fit a trade Union, fuel production and at least 20 coffee plantations?

    submitted by /u/floz1994
    [link] [comments]

    AI Vs. Pirates

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I was wondering, I have this game where I have an alliance with both pirate factions, and I have 1 AI player left (Mercier). If I were to declare war on Mercier, would the pirates also get dragged into the war because of their alliance status with me?

    submitted by /u/Wardinary
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody Know What causes this? It has something to do with the .cache folder in the mods folder but I cant figure out what.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Anyone else with conquering AI was a victory condition for multiplayer?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    As per title, just wondering if its only me who wishes they would include military/conquer based victory conditions?

    Have the developers mentioned if this has been requested before and any plans for it in the future?

    submitted by /u/pink_bass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment