• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Anno Best Afterpatchseed

    Anno Best Afterpatchseed


    Best Afterpatchseed

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hello guys, i want to start an new playthrough and need a good seed that isnt difficult, and where i have big islands with lots of opportunities. Any suggestions or experiences after the map patch? :)

    submitted by /u/PhilupDeluxe
    [link] [comments]

    How do you create a Mod? Are there tutorials that exist?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Is there a way to confine the mouse to the game window in the History Edition games?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I am asking because I like to play my games in windowed fullscreen.

    submitted by /u/BlueWright
    [link] [comments]

    Ping/Signal in Multiplayer match to an Ally

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I'm playing Anno 1800 with my brother and we are two separate nations. I was wondering if there is a way I can ping an area on the mini-map/game world so he can see what I'm talking about without trying to give him landmarks.

    I saw that this was possible if both players are playing a co-op game under one nation in a youtube video <Link> @ 18:33. Is this possible if me and my brother are allies but separate nations? I've tried "Alt + left click" from a post on this subreddit <Link> but that doesn't do anything. I have also checked my hotkeys section but can't find any option.

    submitted by /u/Red_Reads_Red
    [link] [comments]

    New player query

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I am a huge fan of base building, simulation style strategy game. I just got introduced to Anno 1800 via YT playthrough and reviews. I have a few questions before I decide to buy this one -

    1. Is there a campaign mode? How is it? Any interesting?
    2. Does it have wars and fights? Anything comparable to AOE?
    3. How is the support on this one?
    submitted by /u/tpmfrat
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for cheating an item into the game without modding/corrupting save?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I've got a problem where I failed to finish the Anachist's main quest line, I don't know if by a bug or if I failed one of the quests. However, the declaration is a pretty powerful item, as it reduces the amount of space your botanical gardens/museums need to occupy to reach the top prestige level. Now, about 100 hours into my main game, I've only now realised that the main quest line kinda stopped and I havn't gotten either Merciers flag or the declaration.

    So my question is: Is there a way for me to cheat the item in without modding or otherwise making my save unable to be played in future versions of the game?

    If not, I'm just going to leave it.

    submitted by /u/StabilBruder
    [link] [comments]

    Space for Zoo, Museum, Botany

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    If you plan to collect everything to fill in the collections there really is not enough space for a single zoo at full expanse much less for a museum and/or a botanical garden. How do you full it off?

    submitted by /u/eddde2299
    [link] [comments]

    Season 2 Pass

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    If I bought the season 2 pass do I automatically get the Lions DLC when its released

    submitted by /u/cylonallaround
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment