• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Anno When can we expect new Land of Lions info?

    Anno When can we expect new Land of Lions info?


    When can we expect new Land of Lions info?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    October is only 3 weeks away. I am hoping we get some new crumbs soon.

    submitted by /u/Rooonaldooo99
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with my GF in multiplayer and I am very excited for the world fair to complete...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Been trying to get the jist of 1602...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    but I can't seem to get it completely.

    I played this game back in the day when I was just a kid, but my infrastructure skills aren't that great. Slowly I've been working up my way until I got to a point where I couldn't continue anymore.

    I always have issues with tools since they seem to run out pretty frequently in my settlements. Luckily I have an island with an ore vein so that I can easily craft my own tools now, right?

    Thing is, the building that would net me ore to smelt into iron to craft into tools cannot be placed on the mountain.

    I've been trying my hardest to do so, but I just can't seem to make it work. I can place the production sites just fine.

    Since google wasn't really a thing back in the day, all I can find is some complete guides for the missions and such.

    Is there some sort of secret requirement to be able to mine for ores?

    submitted by /u/Izeyashe
    [link] [comments]

    I share my thoughts on Anno 1800's soundtrack over at the r/Games subreddit.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Is there a way to change my difficulty halfway through a game?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I'm a first time Anno player and I love it. I just reached engineers! However, the AI is really getting annoying with all the wars and diplomacy. I just want to build my city with nobody bothering me. Is there a way to change this? I don't want to have to restart!

    submitted by /u/Flipslips
    [link] [comments]

    I would like a simple mod that allows one to build the Court of Justice from the campaign on any island. Can someone link me a mod that does that?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment