• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Anno Anno 1800 Land of Lions DevBlog 1: An Overview

    Anno Anno 1800 Land of Lions DevBlog 1: An Overview


    Anno 1800 Land of Lions DevBlog 1: An Overview

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I am not sure if this is new, but by combining small and big bushes you can build quite nice patterns.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    New "Saving Your Disaster Game"-style series I started today! Helping struggling players get their games back on track, identify problems, and how to fix them! I really hope it can provide some help if you need it!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Anno 2070 login issue

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Hello from italy, reddit!

    I tried to squeeze in a little anno 2070 this morning, but game refuse to login and customer support is offline... Ill try to keep this post as rant-free as possibile.

    Anybody knows if the game has any log file i can try to read, to better understand the nature of issue?

    EDIT: Problem solved itself after lunch, but I'm still curious if someone knows if the game have readable logs

    submitted by /u/ErPanfi
    [link] [comments]

    Savegames and mods

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Ok, this might be too much to ask... But still :)

    I'm currently playing a game that's quite heavily modded. Mostly ornamental, but also quite a few game changing mods (like shared workforce on Arctic islands, no use of influence for ships or cultural buildings, and extra boosts from completed cultural collections).

    I want to continue this game, and need to keep all the current mods not to break anything. I did a test once switching the mods off, and as expected half of my ships disappeared and my innfluence suddenly dropped to -4000 or something.

    At the same time, I want to have a non-modded game for two reasons: I don't want to wait for all mods to update before starting Land of Lions, and I'm very much looking forward to the New Horizons mod, which will incorporate some but will be incompatible with some other mods.

    So the goal is to have two savegames: one with all my current mods, one without mods.

    Is there, or will there ever be, an option to easily switch between "modded" and "unmodded"? Or to set which mods to use in one savegame, and which mods to use in another? Currently, the mods are either switched on or off before you start the game, and every savegame is affected.

    What I need to do now, is change the python dll between the original and the mod one, depending on what way I want to play. This is not really a problem, but it happens that I start the game (which takes a lot of time to load), and only notice then that the wrong dll is active so I need to close it, change it, restart,...

    It would be so much easier to be able to do that from within the game options... I hope someone will ine day invent a mod for that.

    submitted by /u/fluffytom82
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the Anno1404 buildings!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Anno 1404 question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Is the Serial Key deactivated if you go to online Multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/HBubli
    [link] [comments]

    Quick simple DLC question.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    When starting a new game and selecting which DLC's you want active. Can you turn them on after a bit?

    Sunken Treasures is the one I'm mainly talkin about because I'd like to start a game without that active then enabling it a bit later on.

    My reasoning for this is I am a very slow player for these style games and whennever I start a game with this active the NPC's get there pretty quickly and take most of the islands. So would like a bigger time buffer before heading over there.

    submitted by /u/1ButtonDash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment