• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Anno Slightly bigger village

    Anno Slightly bigger village


    Slightly bigger village

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    School at the outskirts of the city

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    My City, first screenshot ever posted :)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    My City, first screenshot ever posted :)

    Screenshot of a part of my city, the zoo, loving this game and all the mods really brought it even more to life!

    https://preview.redd.it/qvfcecv4d3r51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=49f9d33ecc66af731cee1c1ec9ab7a90ff3d8670

    submitted by /u/Duke_Irony
    [link] [comments]

    Trading oil possible?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Is it possible to buy/sell oil?! It would be strange if you couldn't...

    submitted by /u/SirJ-m
    [link] [comments]

    Separating farms from production buildings (Anno 1800)?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I see a lot of layout with farms AND their production buildings together and I was wondering what difference it would make if I kept the two types separated. I've always liked the idea of farms out of town like say wheat and the windmill but keep the bread maker in or near town, same with pigs and sausage/soap. I used to do this in 1404 so I'm wondering is this bad to do or would it be ok in 1800?

    submitted by /u/wreckage88
    [link] [comments]

    1800: trade route bug still not fixed

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    So the game has been out for an eternity and this bug still hasn't been fixed: say I want my schooner to move Ponchos and Plantains from island A to island B, and Rum and Cigarettes from island B to island A. The game tells me my ship does not have enough room for this transaction.

    With a new DLC coming out soon, has there been any talk of fixing this hugely irritating bug?

    submitted by /u/mercilessmilton
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to read the map seed of my current save file?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Hey friends,

    I did not really find a definite "yes" or "no" to that question.

    I am playing on a seed that I really like and would love to restart on, BUT I have no idea what that seed number was.

    Any way to find out?

    submitted by /u/Beeenji
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How do I know if mods are working?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Already installed mod loader as per the instructions on the mods, but seems like nothing has changed in the game. I also already started a new game but all the values and such are still the same.

    I downloaded the increased productionand enhancements mod.

    Do they also work in the campaign?

    submitted by /u/peanutbrainTT
    [link] [comments]

    Mod essentials

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hello anno Community. I'm sure this is a common question but i am a lazy human being so i just ask that question again: What are some mod essentials i should download? I own the base game and the season one pass if this is relevant. I'd love to hear your suggestions! Have a good Sunday friends

    submitted by /u/2oxopcm
    [link] [comments]

    Would completion of the campaign improve the sandbox experience?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Basically, should I do the campaign?

    submitted by /u/SoloTango_BL3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment