• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Anno I disected all the footage from Land of Lions

    Anno I disected all the footage from Land of Lions


    I disected all the footage from Land of Lions

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    [Anno 1404 History Edition] Black screen/crash on startup

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    So 3 friends and I bought the 1404 HE today and it works for everyone but me. After starting it, I see an Ubisoft health warning and after that, my screen just turns black and nothing will happen anymore. The only way to leave that state is to kill the process in task manager.
    I have the most recent drivers, I verified my game files, I reinstalled the game 3 times, I tried a key on steam (refunded there), a key on uplay so I could access the game settings there, I run everything in admin mode.... I am really clueless!
    How to fix this?

    Edit: Oh my god after 3 hours of trying around I finally found the solution! For everyone ever having this problem, go to:
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Anno1404Addon\Config\Engine.ini

    Make sure the directx line looks like this:
    <DirectXVersion>9</DirectXVersion>

    For some reason it said directxversion 0 for me which caused it to crash without any error message. Ubisoft really stinks at times!

    submitted by /u/getZlatanized
    [link] [comments]

    Best tutorial series youtube channel?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Looking for community favorites.

    submitted by /u/SoloTango_BL3
    [link] [comments]

    Land of Lions within 4 weeks?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Did I read that right? They said it will come out this month?

    submitted by /u/japinard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment