• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Anno cant build now, need more stone

    Anno cant build now, need more stone


    cant build now, need more stone

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Hum... Are you sure about that game?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Arriving in Crown Falls at night.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Farmer's / Worker's / Artisan's Basic and Luxury needs 100% fulfilled with just Wool, Wood and Iron

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:20 AM PST

    I wanted to create a self sufficient island for my Farmers, Workers and Artisans so that Crown Falls only has Engineers and Investors. I was surprised that with the use of trade union and town hall items how few raw materials I needed. Normally the raw materials you need are: Fish, Wool, Potatoes, Pigs, Grain, Beef, Red Peppers, Coal, Cotton, Sugar Cane, Hops, Wood and Fur. However I only need Wool, Wood and Iron. This is how I did it.:

    Fish - Need provided by Dennis Brammen, the food critic

    Work Cloths - Need provided by wool (the normal way)

    Schnapps - Need provided by Arch-Archbishop Archibald

    Sausages - Need provided by Dennis Brammen, the food critic

    Bread - Need provided by Dennis Brammen, the food critic

    Soap - Tallow input replaced with Wood by Perfumier Prunella

    Beer - Need provided by Arch-Archbishop Archibald

    Canned food - Need provided by Actor

    Sewing Machines - Steel Input replaced with Iron by Dario the Mechanical Engineer

    Fur Coats - Furs and Cotton Fabric input replaced with Iron and Wool by Master Craftsman Franke

    Rum - Need provided by Actor

    Whilst you will need materials for construction all you need is Wool, Wood and Iron to keep the population 100% satisfied. Whilst I knew I would be able to reduce the number of good I needed using Town Hall and Trade union items I was surprised by how much.

    Next I'll be looking at my Engineers!

    submitted by /u/BluntRazor14
    [link] [comments]

    where these signs always here on the worlds fair?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    They should expand more on expeditions in season three

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Just that, I supposed. I remember being very excited when I engaged the boardgame style mechanic the first time. But it turned out that there're not that many variations so it paled quick. I don't have any specific idea on how to improve it but I think this is one the weak points of the current build that could use some more content.

    submitted by /u/beam05
    [link] [comments]

    Was There a Minor Update to the World's Fair Recently?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Was There a Minor Update to the World's Fair Recently?

    After some 870+ hours playing the game I must admit I don't pay too close attention to the World's Fair any more apart from taking the occasional glace to make sure it's doing what I've told it to. But, today while I happened to be rearranging a plaza in front of the fair I noticed something I hadn't seen before:

    https://preview.redd.it/udegluakdg161.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ec12274d7019e67f4d0e752b460fa37ac56fcc49

    Outside the entrances along the 'short' length of the building these billboards appeared; two on either side. They appear to be paintings of a city with high rises in them. I don't play with any mods so this appears to be something added recently by the devs, but I hadn't noticed it when LoL had just come out or when I picked up the City Lights DLC.

    A hint of what is to come in Season 3 perhaps? There have been some pretty heavy handed hints that skyscrapers will be added. Or have I just not been paying attention and they've been there for some time now?

    I guess I'll have to take a closer look at other things around my island to see if anything else has snuck in.

    submitted by /u/weasel989
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - Sunken treasures - questline missing

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:26 AM PST

    #anno1800
    Hi, I've read many (maybe not all) so I just ask.

    My questline on DLC Sunken Treasures is missing. It started correctly, but I was playing first time anno 1800 on hard mode and had some troubles in the Old World. In the end my Crown Falls island was quickly destroyed and took by AI.
    After retrieving it back I realized that there is no quests anymore. Old Nate is just a trader without any quests. Not even sure that Vasco Oliveira theme was shown.

    I've read that there are bugs etc. So I tried a mod that allows me to build salvager ship, but it didn't help.

    Any ideas? Looks like entire DLC is blocked... I got 80h played. Don't want to start again.

    submitted by /u/tygore88
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 keeps crashing 10 seconds into the game.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:38 PM PST

    Has anybody had Anno 1800 crashing 10 seconds into the game? It goes straight to desktop without any error message.

    submitted by /u/sspada
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Bug

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    I've had a bugged quest for the longest time and just haven't done anything about it. One of the collections in the zoo has the artists that offer quests. One of them required taking a picture of a cargo ship. I did it and the quest was completed but now I have a permanent quest marker on a bunch of my cargo ships that says "take photo". Cant seem to get them to go away and I haven't been offered another quest from the zoo since. Has anyone had this happen and been able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/bblackow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment