• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Anno I wanted to share my first and only city thoughout all dlcs, patches etc. No mods, no layouts, it all grew organically. It is almost never perfect, but it has "character". I always wanted to build beautifully and unique in a way, not planned and sterile. I hope you like it, I am very happy with it

    Anno I wanted to share my first and only city thoughout all dlcs, patches etc. No mods, no layouts, it all grew organically. It is almost never perfect, but it has "character". I always wanted to build beautifully and unique in a way, not planned and sterile. I hope you like it, I am very happy with it


    I wanted to share my first and only city thoughout all dlcs, patches etc. No mods, no layouts, it all grew organically. It is almost never perfect, but it has "character". I always wanted to build beautifully and unique in a way, not planned and sterile. I hope you like it, I am very happy with it

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Some screenshots I have taken over my games.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Only One More DLC is Needed

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Loving the ornaments! Some pictures of my new little town.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Loving the ornaments! Some pictures of my new little town. submitted by /u/beam05
    [link] [comments]

    Modding multiplayer question.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Hi, im new to the series and im in love with 1800 already. Me an some friends plan to get a game going together during the holidays. My question is can you use mods in multiplayer an is it worth it? I haven't modded the game at all yet btw.

    We usually play a good long game of Civ 6 during the holidays and theres a decent list of mods we just cant play without. I feel the right list of mods can make any very good game near perfect.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DizzyValley
    [link] [comments]

    Season 3 QoL suggestions

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Hey, I wanted to share my ideas for the season 3 pass QoL Features:

    - Some kind of ingame note pad feature. I think 1404 has this in one of the public buildings.

    - Queue for items to be created in the Research Institute. Everytime the last item is finished, I have to think about items I need next, build one of them for 10 minutes (or more), after which I forget about the other items I wanted to build. Would be great to be able to add multiple items into some kind of queue. Maybe they could implement this as unlockable queue slots using my next suggestion?

    - Some kind of late game money sink. Judging by my own save games and watching some streams, every player is swimming in money in the late game. Even more now since you dont have to roll for items as often.

    - This scenario is also happening a lot: Your ship is at island A and you need stuff from Island B. So you instruct your ship to get to island B. Then you forget about it for 30 minutes and get reminded of it when you check again if the items you needed are finally here but they still are not. Therefore, it would be great to instruct all this at once: go to island b, get stuff and return to island a. Maybe this could also be done with a one use charter route kind of feature?

    - The new feature that allows you to send ships to specific islands in other sessions is great, but it would be even better if it allowed you to send your ship directly to the NPC islands as well.

    Just some things I noticed that I would like to be added.

    submitted by /u/Rapwnzel33
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1404 - Custom map in multiplayer

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I've been playing a while now in multiplayer with friends, yet i want to have a customized map. Tried to make it in map editor then load it as scenario and changing the save game, but this seems to fail every time.

    Does anyone have experience with this, or can link me a guide on how i can achieve this? Really would love to have a bigger map for my continuous game with my own setup islands.

    submitted by /u/Kappa11Trap
    [link] [comments]

    Ornamental Mods

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I'm looking for more ornamental options in my towns, but Nexus mods doesn't have much in the way of ornamental mods. City ornaments and Harbor ornaments seem to have been deleted, which sucks because I loved their additions and want those mods again. Is there another site to get mods? All I know and can find is the nexus.

    submitted by /u/CrzdHaloman
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question for you guys. And I know that so much has been said about the technical problems in later stages of the game. But as you can see from the MSI afterburner tool, neither the GPU (GTX 1070 with 8 gb VRAM), the RAM (32 gb) nor the CPU are at their limit. So what's the problem?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:34 AM PST

    Welcome to Anno 1800

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Anyone else sticks with things forever and wonders what they have done the last 4 hours?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I mean I know I am very slow in this game, but come on... I even forgot to visit the new world til late artisans and I'm not even gonna start talking about going to land of the lions cause I'm way to busy with the shit in my current little "citys".

    Just more people bragging at me. I killed off the pirate in the New World and for some its an easy task... but how many times did I agree to peace with him and think I'm now gonna start making ships but didnt. Sad.

    I could basically stay at artisan level for 100 hours and still have enough to do.

    submitted by /u/Ovian
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing special, but it still think this would do a great image for a postcard

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Are Embesa and/or Arctic maps randomised?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Hi, do you know or did you observe if those two sessions are "hand picked" and always the exact same map, since there is no npc island that is affected by game settings, and at least embesa has the story embedded.

    submitted by /u/SnooMemesjellies9203
    [link] [comments]

    Just saw Anno's 1080Ti vs 3080 performance, does not seems to have much improvement, is it true? (I am using 3440p 1080Ti, but getting 25FPS general now after 150 hours of game play)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    What do you do in the Late Game?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:39 PM PST

    I get bored every game after I max out all Investor's needs & luxuries... what do y'all do after that?

    I tried optimizing my cities and trade routes but that gets boring very quick

    submitted by /u/_Hubbie
    [link] [comments]

    Cheats? Or other way to get the Salvager after breaking the quest?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    I'm new to Anno and recently started my first game. I didn't knew what the expeditions where for and did them too early, discovered CT before I was ready to settle there. In the meantime Beryl O'Mara declared war on me (my reputation was around 70, just because I wasn't willing to fork over 70k, which I barely had, for a tread deal I never used!) and since I had nothing in CT she took my only harbor there easily. This broke the quest and now Nate won't sell me the salvager.

    Only days later did I learn about the salvager through googling the treasure maps I had no use for. I'd love to play Sunken Treasures now but going back to an older save file would mean losing dozens of hours of progress, I might as well wait for season 3 and start anew then... Is there no way to spawn the salvager through console commands? Or even better reset the CT map?

    submitted by /u/EIGordo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment