• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Anno I see all your perfect city posts. Here's mine

    Anno I see all your perfect city posts. Here's mine


    I see all your perfect city posts. Here's mine

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Another happy Enbessian day with street celebrations

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Anno 1800 - is it done?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Just wondering if the game is done or if there will be any expansions/dlc to it.

    submitted by /u/throwmyaccountaway99
    [link] [comments]

    did i just find some parallels? yess

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Disable Production Icon from popping up

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Not sure what to call it but you know when something is complete you get that pop up with +1 is there a way to disable it

    submitted by /u/Maxxtek
    [link] [comments]

    What current game features do you want to see in future games?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Expeditions?

    Farm upgrades with tractors (or some other period appropriate boosts)

    irrigation?

    scholars?

    power? (or some other period appropriate boosts)

    other game mechanic not mentioned

    submitted by /u/Arthur-reborn
    [link] [comments]

    Enbesa just enabled and already settled by the AI

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    They're takiing the hops to Isengard!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Save game sharing???

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    I was just wondering if there was any place where we can upload and download our save games to be able to experience each other's artistic flairs in game instead of just through pictures. And if there is not then maybe someone out there more tech savvy than me can create one?

    submitted by /u/mkehoe28
    [link] [comments]

    How to make anno go a lot faster than the double speed?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Hi, I'm on a grind to get 2.5m pop using scholars and the research wait time is ridiculous. Is there a way to speed things up a lot faster than the double fast forward option in the game?

    submitted by /u/justinsy
    [link] [comments]

    Best Anno for Beginners?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    So I grew up on City Sim games and my favourite of all time is Zeus + Poseidon my favourite aspect is being able to build up amazing industries having everything running to perfection. I got given a free Anno game think it was 1602 liked the concept but I felt overawed and the graphics weren't the best. I like the historical concepts so I was thinking of buying 1404 HE or 1800 which one would be best for a first time player?

    Thank you

    Kirk

    submitted by /u/kirkmack20
    [link] [comments]

    Got Wood?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Rewards unlocked on Ubisoft connect but not in game

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Playing Anno1800 again, want to try and beat the campaign, but I've noticed an oddity.

    I've noticed all the unlockable are available on Uplay/connect, but not in game

    I did a bit of searching and found they unlocked everything due to some compatibility issues with uplay transitioning to Ubisoft connect, which explains why they're all unlocked there. However all the stuff that I didn't unlock before that is still locked in game, and I'm not sure how to get it unlocked.

    Has anyone encountered this error, and know how to fix it? Would be nice to get the inventory all unlocked.

    submitted by /u/Jampine
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 DLC Story in free game mode?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Hey,

    I finished the campagin long time ago with the original Anno 1800.

    Now I want to start again with all the DLCs, but I would like to start in free play mode, since I did the original campagin already. However, will I get the story experience from the DLCs in that mode? Or is is it just plain access to the new areas and buildings without story?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zollerz
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Mod/Setting to stop residential houses to adjust appearance?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Hey there!
    The title says it all: I'm looking for something to stop my buildings from adjusting their appearance when moved. It's just annoying as hell when you're trying to build unique block shapes.

    I know that you can ctrl+v through the appearances and then rotate the building with , and . but it just takes ages to do. There HAS to be a way around it, but I just can't find a mod for it.

    submitted by /u/Lascona
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod] Spice it Up 3.0.1

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Bugfix Update and more

    [Addon] Harborlife

    • Added T4 Depot for the Old World, thanks to Gilded Wraith
    • Added T3 Depot for the New World, thanks to Gilded Wraith
    • Bugfix: The AI can use shipyards again
    • Bugfix: AI shouldn't build chapels in their harbor are anymore. Their existing harbor chapels will be destroyed upon loading the savegame.
    • Bugfix: Harbor Residences are influenced by all Max. Residents Items again.

    [Gameplay] NPC Dice Improved

    • Got it working again

    [Gameplay] AI Itemtrade

    • Undid the change that was introduced in 3.0, due to it leading to unusual AI behavior.

    [Gameplay] Buildable Great Eastern

    • Bugfix: Rohit Bhargava can build the Great Eastern independently from BuildPermits now

    [Gameplay] Commuter Pier for New World, Commuter Pier for Arctic, Commuter Pier for Enbesa

    • Fixed Island Uniques

    [Gameplay] Inuit Trade Gas

    • Arctic Scrap was added to the Inuit Trader

    [Gameplay] Active Trader Nate

    • Adjusted Passive Trade Prices to 3.000 Credits so Special Scrap can be bought via passive trade.

    [Ornamental] City Ornaments

    • Got it working again

    [Ornamental] Clay Covers

    • Bugfix: Readded them to the worker construction menu
    • Technical cleanup
    • Covers can no longer be infected
    • Covers do not spawn any transporters

    --------------------------------------------------

    Changes to the Java-Modmanager:

    • Added an Error Message in case no mod folder is found.

    --------------------------------------------------

    Downloads

    Spice it Up-Package: Mega.nz

    Modloader: Github

    Java-based Modmanager: Mega.nz

    Discord-Invite: Discord.com

    submitted by /u/taubenangriff
    [link] [comments]

    Traders unlocked mod

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Hi, there is that mod that unlocks everything for specific trader, it's part of SpiceItUp . I really do love it! It has ONE huge downside, items are placed randomly, is it possible to have items sorted ? It's pretty annoying to scroll through the list that has 140 items and search for specific ones, buy them, roll the dice and search for the same items again.

    submitted by /u/Jazabiega
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1503 / 1503 A.D. - really small islands in Multiplayer

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Hello folks,

    I was very happy about the history collection of Anno, especially because a stable multiplayer mode has been released on it, something I have been waiting for a long time ago.

    So recently I fired up a multiplayer continuous play with my friend, but we found out that the islands that are getting generated in continuous play are very small and not at all comparable to the island sizes you get in singleplayer continuous play.

    As you cannot configure the island sizes before starting the multiplayer match, I assume that this is either normal or you would have to start new games until you get lucky.

    Is there an alternative in order to ensure big islands in multplayer, like for example are there any custom maps out that we could try for multiplayer continuous play? When I search online, I mostly find singleplayer scenarios that are not really intended for continuous play.

    submitted by /u/bearrowell
    [link] [comments]

    Never played any Anno. Which one should I get?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    for quite a while I've been interested in RTS/Management-Sims. I played a lot of CIV but I'd like to have more freedom building and management-wise. So right now I have AoE 2 in my shopping cart and would also like to try anno for less combat and more building.

    Is there a entry in the franchise that is best suited for new players or should I simply get the best rated? I guess that would be 1800?

    Right now I'm looking at Anno 1404 and 1800. Not sure if my PC will run 1800 sufficiently.

    My specs:

    i7-4770k, 12Gb RAM, GeForce 1060 6Gb

    Also, how big can these maps be? I'm always looking for huge maps to colonize, like an entire country or continent. In Civ even the biggest maps seem kinda small to me. Is it possible to put, lets say 30+hours in one map?

    If not, do you know any games that might be more for me?

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/marcels87
    [link] [comments]

    Anno for streaming plattforms like stadia

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I am a Anno Veteran. I can still remember 'playing' Anno 1701 when I was 2 or 3 years old. More recently I played Anno 1404 Venedig. I am still very happy with that game. But since my Laptop is quite old, it has a hard time running Anno especially in the late game. For that reason I don't even bother buying Anno 1800 although I was hyped from the day it was announced, I even bought the recently released boardgame (which is absolutely sweet by the way). For me the only real chance to play Anno 1800 would be if it got released on stadia. I know a lot of people who love Anno but just do not have a powerful PC to run it. I even check regularly ( way to oft that I would admit it) if it has been released already.

    So please Ubisoft/blue byte make a port.

    You could make me and possibly a lot of people real happy.

    submitted by /u/CodeCon64
    [link] [comments]

    World's Fair effect

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:39 PM PST

    I see the green line/effective area from World's fair but I dont find any effect on investor, does it bring any benefit to the residents?

    submitted by /u/bananacc
    [link] [comments]

    how do you finish the wisdom therein quest?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    i never lost access to the library. and i only got the wisdom therein quest after i completed the library questline. is this quest just bugged to heck?

    edit: ok soo it gets even better i went back to an early save before i got access to the library and then got access to the library and the quest still refused to progress. i don't even know what to do should i report it?

    submitted by /u/amylco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment