• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Anno Street upgrade

    Anno Street upgrade


    Street upgrade

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Don't you think it would be nice to upgrade streets by using the upgrade function?
    I always miss some streets in my city when upgrading them. I think it would be nice to be able to use the upgrade feature just like we use it for houses. It would work similarly to the delete since this also recognizes which objects I want to delete.

    submitted by /u/chriger
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game, but sooooo hard :(

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Haha, I just wanna share my thoughts here. I think I already played this game about 20 hours. I only tried the story mode with the advanced level. I started over 3 times already, but all defeated due to $<-5000.

    1. i cant maintenance a positive income for some reasons, please check my question if you want:) https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/jz6095/i_keep_losing_money_but_all_ppl_are_happy_what_i/

    2. I really wish to enjoy and do the story missions, but I cant. first of all, since I cant maintenance my + income, i have to deal with it every single minute. so busy! This means i don't have time to do AI missions, then they all get mad, then they all started to get the war on me, then..... my trade ships get destroyed, then.... i get defeated for -$5000. hahahah, of course, i have no time to do the story mission. hahahah

    3. In my current progress (3rd trial, 10 hours already), I finally found out a new world, however! this new world (Lions, Africa. this is only DLC I bought) has NO rum or paper (needed for artisans). hahah. But I am lucky I do found another new world for rum and paper later on. Now, I already get defeated, so I just load the previous save to find out what caused <$ - 5000. Hope I could fix it. Btw, I just started to have engineers, but I have no idea what I need to with engineers.

    But I do enjoy this game, this game is so detail, and beautiful. I think this is the best sandbox game so far.

    submitted by /u/sunson29
    [link] [comments]

    Sad sale noises

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Production Layouts with TU and "Optimal" Items

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Do you think he's checking it twice?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Finding your seed

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:34 PM PST

    Using the previous method of finding your current seed doesn't work anymore. That method being loading your save and then starting a new game without leaving the first one and checking the auto-seed generated. This stopped working quite a while ago.

    So. Anyone know how to find it nowadays?

    submitted by /u/ShadowReaper500
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug of trading routes? ship never load stuff :(

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Hi folks,

    I found out about this "bug" many times, and I don't know how to solve it (if possible). For example, I want a ship to take hops to B(hop island) to A (my main island). However, when the ship reached the hop island(B), it never loads the hops (the ship just leave immediately), but the warehouse in B says the hops are full! This also happens to some of the other produces in the new world.

    However, the red pepper and meat can be loaded successfully every time from the exact route from B to A.....

    Oh, btw, I do try to turn on the option that the ship will wait until fully loaded, but what happened is, the ship will just stay in B forever..... again, the hops in FULL in warehouse of B.

    Could someone give me a hint ? What will cause this ?

    submitted by /u/sunson29
    [link] [comments]

    Please add street railways to the existing "grass tile" railways, it would fit so much better in industrial (and often town) areas

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Preparations for war?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Hi!, me again =P. Ok, now I have a steady income, and a lot of population, and a lot of space since I dropped the campaign and went in sandbox mode. (Note: I know the campaign has a nice story but, god, sandbox feels so much better =) ).

    Now, I lost (a lot of) islands because I was so focused in micromanaging both economy and logistics, so almost all the maps now (bought the complete edition while it was in sale last week) are full occupied. (by the AI).

    The options are to buy islands, or conquest them. So, my point... how big should you have your fleet to actually "try"?. I have 2 lines and 5 frigates, but I'm afraid I'd be annihilated from the earth if I try to war only with those. Any recommendation? O.O

    submitted by /u/Gobolino
    [link] [comments]

    Bug, trading routes don't wait correctly

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Hey

    I just noticed a bug where if you set up a trade route, lets say from you let 3 ships go to island B and pick up 50 beer. They all instantly move to island B and pick up 50 beer, but if only 90 are on the island you eventually have a boat with 50 beer, a boat with 40 beer and one with 0 beer going from B to A constantly.

    Normally boat 1 should go to B and pick up 50 beer and by the time boat 1 is at A unloading the beer, boat 2 should already be loading at B again 50 beer and boat 3 should be in the middle of the route picking up the rest.

    But nope, they all just instantly go to point B once you create a trading route which isn't logical at all.

    I fixed it manuelly by clicking on pause of each boat but that is actually not my job, its the logistics job to get it correct automatically. Got other things to do than organise when a ship leaves the port etc.

    Or maybe what is missing is a timer that can be set while making a trade route. Maybe a check mark that automatically starts the trade route for each boat 20-120 seconds apart, you can adjust time.

    submitted by /u/Ovian
    [link] [comments]

    Is there no Research Institue in Multiplayer?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Since there are no quests and all the NPCs in Enbesa in Multiplayer is there another way to get the research institute and scholars etc?

    submitted by /u/cepi1993
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 2070 negative reviews

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I've been looking at getting anno 2070 for a change up, but it has a lot of negativity on steam for the forced connectivity and Ubisoft issues, with it being a older game is the connection to the servers even still active? Does it effect game play?

    submitted by /u/Cococorvax
    [link] [comments]

    I keep losing money, but all ppl are happy. What I missed ?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Hi folks, I already have artisans, and almost ready to get engineers. But I always have this headache question: 1. most of the time, my income is negative but all famers, works, artisans are happy! I do give enough supples, so what else i missed ????

    1. when I click work force, found out work balance = labour pool - jobs. Can someone explain me the meaning of labour pool and jobs ? In other works, what decides this "pool" and "jobs" ? Btw, in those 3 workfoce tabs (farmer:300 worker:700, artisans:1700), they all have a sentence: " you have a Surplus of works on this island". is this good or bad ???

    2. I do sell those over-produced stuffs, and even i am deleting over produced factories and farms. I hope this will decrease the maintance fee?

    Anyone could guide me, thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/sunson29
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment