• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Anno And here we find the most elusive creature ever captured alive!

    Anno And here we find the most elusive creature ever captured alive!


    And here we find the most elusive creature ever captured alive!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    PSA: How to fix the railway crossing graphics bug

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    PSA: How to fix the railway crossing graphics bug

    If you have the City Ornaments MU mod, you'll be seeing a bug with railway crossings. I know the creator is super busy and will update when they can, but in the meantime, I saw the solution in the mod corner discord and thought I'd share it.

    • Navigate to the assets file - City_Ornaments_MU/data/config/export/main/asset/
    • Open the assets.xml file with notepad
    • CRTL+F and search for "1010183". This will take you to the right section.
    • Select the following text and delete it, then save.

    https://preview.redd.it/foolfid7ws061.png?width=940&format=png&auto=webp&s=673a8e129547ca3acdda3cd7fda8da5c69bcfe07

    submitted by /u/Lethani_K
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so friggin slow in this game!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Even though I know what to do, what to produce, etc. it just takes me forever to get my artisans "stable" where I feel confortable to go to investors. I know my investors need so much crap that I just wait for ever at artisan level to get everything stable.

    Thats basically already a 10 hour play. After I get investors, don't ask me why, it just takes me another few hours to start getting cement, oil, etc. til I finally have electricity.

    I'm just so friggin slow I could play on artisan level for 32 hours and still not be happy to get investors.

    And I'm not even mentioning the hell that breaks loose in second world and enbesa. Ignoring those two places way to long. And once I hit investors I get another shitty quest to the northpole.
    Oh and now that I didn't mention it: after I made 25 different trade routes I don't even have an idea how come but its working. But still to compliacted to read the trade route list.

    submitted by /u/Ovian
    [link] [comments]

    Ornaments in other sessions

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Hello all,

    Is there a mod/way that enables me to place ornaments in other sessions? Like the christmas DLC in the artic session or the amusement park in the new world? If not, would someone be able to make this a mod? I think a lot of builders would love such a thing.

    submitted by /u/simbot009
    [link] [comments]

    Money keeps fluctuating early game and I can't figure out why

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    So I've just gotten back into Anno 1800 now that I have a PC that can run it, and I'm playing through the campaign. I'm at around 2k population, maybe just over? and my earnings is fluctuating. Sometimes I'll be +200 sometimes I'll be at -112 or whatever. I try to stay at around 100 farmers and workers. I've tried doing trade routs but I seem to always loose money on those. I'm just really confused on how to keep a steady profit because I'm slowly running out of money.

    submitted by /u/Olav_Grey
    [link] [comments]

    Why Ubisoft Connect don't?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Something like one third of the time, UC does not manage to connect for achievements, cloud, etc. And my Internet connection is running normal. Seems strange, it has always been the case ,even with their previous software.

    submitted by /u/PocusFR
    [link] [comments]

    Does everyones rails look this bad or is it just mine? this is my main city on crown falls and I just added a third power plant and this is what that looks like near the harbor. I have two in line for investors and one tucked in the back for production.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Is there supposed to be Lands of Lions plants in the Botanical Gardens?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    That second page is all messed up in my game.

    submitted by /u/japinard
    [link] [comments]

    World's fair rewards not shown at completion in multiplayer (with S3 DLC). Is this a bug? Am i missing something?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Bug: Waha Desher What lies below

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Any way to send money to friends? | Anno 1800

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:58 PM PST

    I just got Anno 1800 (yay) in the sail. Promptly I set up a game with friends and long story short some are a bit of a financial pickle. I noticed however that you cannot send gifts to other players. Is there any other way to send them my money? We use the base version without Aby DLCs.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/VeryCriticalCritic
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to add Anne Harlow to an existing game?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:10 PM PST

    I started a game without Anne Harlow enabled. I have hundreds of hours on this save now and don't want to restart. Is there a mod that can add her or is there another way to get her added on this save?

    submitted by /u/BeastMan1211
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Challenges for different MP skill levels?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    I'm over 100 hours into Anno 1800 and loving it. My girlfriend recently tried it out, played for a couple hours at my place and really enjoyed it as well. She took the current offer and bought her own copy. Now we want to start a multiplayer game and since she is new to the game, we will play on easy settings with big islands, easy NPCs etc.

    Do you have any ideas for custom challenges or handicaps I can play with to make the game more interesting for myself besides trying to build as beautiful as possible?

    submitted by /u/klonkolit
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Is it possible to make it so I could use one of the pirate avatars for my character? Or even mod in a different/custom picture?

    Or even swap out some of the citizen pics for custom ones - I don't really care if the custom ones wouldn't be animated.

    submitted by /u/DreamsUnderStars
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment