• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Anno Whiterun - my capital in the old world

    Anno Whiterun - my capital in the old world


    Whiterun - my capital in the old world

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    I think I have completed this game. There is nothing more to achieve now... I have seen it all

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Yet another World's Fair Build.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:03 PM PST

    Winter is Coming

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Uninteractive deadzones above the Construction Menu

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:40 AM PST

    There are several tiny spaces just above the Construction Menu where the game ignores mouse clicks. Why does it do that? it's consistent behaviour no matter where the camera is located. It's incredibly frustrating having my mouse clicks ignored when clicking in empty space to place something down/select something/move stuff etc.

    The mouse courser icon also changes to an ordinary arrow icon when hovering over these dead spaces.

    Is that a bug?

    submitted by /u/Nicholas-Steel
    [link] [comments]

    Steam version - Uplay Season Pack

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I purchased Anno 1800 when it was still available steam. Will I be able to purchase this season pack?

    https://www.fanatical.com/es/dlc/anno-1800-year-2-pass

    It says it activates through uplay. The version sold on steam is way more expensive. Hope this would work!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/germanthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Hugo Mercier AI Broken?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I have been playing a few new games since LoL dropped. I use Mercier because he makes the game easier with his items.

    I have noticed that he isn't going to the new world at all. Beryl and Artur (and I) have carved up the new world, but I make sure to leave one large island and a couple of small ones for him. He hasn't come yet... Beryl takes the last big island.

    I got to enbesa relatively quickly because I was curious about if the AI spread there a ton, and, lo and behold, he was setting up shop there and had been for some time.

    I know that the AI going to settle enbesa before the quest is a bug and Bluebyte intends to fix it, but is Mercier's AI not going to the new world part of this?

    Has anyone successfully played a game that they started post-LoL drop with him in which he settled in the new world? I can only keep these islands away from the other AI so long. I have a suspicion that he simply will not come to the new world, but I'm curious about others' experiences.

    submitted by /u/Cymrik_
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1404: Venice (Gold edition) Online errors

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Hey y'all,

    Are the servers dead ? I'm getting the "download failed" error on the online profiles. Really want to play this with friends.

    submitted by /u/CuriousFeetLicker
    [link] [comments]

    Game isn't reacting on time eventhough I'm running 140+ FPS

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    System:Win 10 64bRTX 3070Geforce 307016 GB RamCPU i9 9900

    So what can I do? Every time I send a boat with the material to a different boat it just sometimes sits there and I forget about the quest and suddenly I failed the quest cause I didn't deliver anything even though my boat was sitting next to the quest boat since 25 minutes. Sometimes I click on the boat if I think about it and it still takes 5 minutes for something to pop up.

    Very annoying thats why I hate doing quests currently. It just takes forever for the NPCs to interact with my actions. Is it because of my APM? I'm a high APM player (average around 250) duo to my Starcraft skills. Maybe the game isn't targeted towards high masters players? I have 5 screens and tab through each world with my macros so I have constantly something to do but still the quests are annoying.

    submitted by /u/Ovian
    [link] [comments]

    Ai shipyard with LoL and anarchist

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:04 PM PST

    If I add the anarchist into a running game via the ai shipyard, will I unlock the items in the Research Pool? Or does the Anarchist has to be in the game, from the start on?

    submitted by /u/ValusYeet
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game and loving it so far but could someone answer some newbie questions pls

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:30 AM PST

    The game is a big fun so far. I'm on my first sandbox after abandoning the campaign halfway through.

    After about an hour into the sandbox mode, I noticed something.

    I only see 3 AI nations (aside from pirates). I scavenged all over the map trying to locate more islands but the map seems very empty (look at my map picture attachment).

    Is this supposed to be like this? Only 3 AIs and the whole left side of the world being mostly water?

    Diplomacy screen
    https://imgur.com/bUxqQyj

    Map
    https://imgur.com/PdxSLij

    submitted by /u/LeCordonB1eu
    [link] [comments]

    can I play a new sandbox, but this time I want to disable the sunken treasure, land of lions and artic dlc first, which later I want to enable when I am ready

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    I want to try playing against 3 star AI and hard pirates, but my first playthrough got me left in the dust when they find the new world just as 1 ascended to tier 2 workers. TBH, I dont mind that much, but I thought it might get worse when the sunken treasure dlc kicks in.
    so I was wondering if there any way to play without dlc first and add them later from a new game save?

    submitted by /u/zar8-96
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in the campaign and not sure how to continue

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Just bought Anno 1800 and started my campaign. I finished the boat mission, went to see my father's funerals and now just arrived at the mission. The problem though is now that after three quests the game seems to be stuck and I am not getting any new quests. Last quest I received was to provide 25 happiness to the people, which I did. After that I handled a small fire and since the game is not really progressing. I am up to 200 people now and ... not really sure what to do next. I can only build so many potato and sheep farms with distilleries and clothing factories, which are the only things I can build right now.

    How can I progress further?

    submitted by /u/DasHeisstNichtMalls
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to save the blueprint for other games?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    For instance, after I build a complex layout, I want to use it next time I play a new game. Or at least some mod that displays pixel number.

    submitted by /u/BroLegend
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Bankruptcy! (or how to actually sell). O.O

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Hi!, bit a bit I'm going through the campaign (ok, chapter 2... but...) I'm slowly trying to build the damn ships for the queen =P (maybe too much slowly as I have only 2 iron mines, 1 coal production, 1 furnace, 1 steel (I think it's steel) and 1 weapon factory), but I doubt I can build another chain anyway... The point is, I'm losing between 100 and 150 coins per round. (day?). So I put a lot of things to sell above 50. (Yes, made sure that is selling only button, just in case).

    But the "trading" ship comes and goes without actually buying... So, is there any tip or something I can do to "sell" ? O.O

    submitted by /u/Gobolino
    [link] [comments]

    All islands in the Arctic settled on arrival

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hi,

    is it normal that all islands in the Arctic have already been settled after the arrival?

    I'm playing a multiplayer game and we took our time to start the Passage expedition. When we arrived the AI players had already taken all islands, including the one that was the starter island in our first game.

    This didn't not happen in the new world or in Enbesa. We started Enbesa at about the same time as the Passage.

    Thanks for your insight.

    submitted by /u/ig-88ms
    [link] [comments]

    Not noticing an increase in income from Generous Innkeep item?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Not noticing the Bonus Income: +2 Residents gain bonus income from Pub Pub. Does the item just give income if residents are below the max income?

    https://i.imgur.com/HKYaVlD.png

    Worker income unchanged.

    submitted by /u/Darkmayday
    [link] [comments]

    Games like anno for android?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    With no pvp preferverly

    submitted by /u/GoodKidARG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment