• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Anno The crossover we all want and deserve

    Anno The crossover we all want and deserve


    The crossover we all want and deserve

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Ah, yes. Dinosaur.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:53 AM PST

    I found Santa in Anno1800!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Willy, you are an absolute lazy git.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:17 AM PST

    An older bug, already solved

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    An older bug, already solved

    Do you remember the expedition bug where your ship got stuck right after you had the labiryth event? The devs eventually fixed it, so my ship could finally return home. It turns out she had been out in the sea for almost ten years. :-)

    https://preview.redd.it/d361dhfnsl361.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b931801eb5c5cf9ed921fece9963348165f1784d

    submitted by /u/MateuszC1
    [link] [comments]

    Morning, day and night Annoholic.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Can I change the user/profile name in my game?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I started a new game and forgot to change the name at the very beginning, so I ended up with something random. I noticed that only when I was saving the game for the first time. While it's not the biggest of problems, is there an option to change it during the game? Or will I remain as the random something for the next 100+ hours of gameplay?

    submitted by /u/MateuszC1
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I sell ships in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I tried to sell it to 3 npc, I can't to any of them. Is it a bug? I don't understand.

    submitted by /u/HopefulYetSad
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Base Game/DLC Playthrough

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    Considering a purchase of the base game versus the complete edition. I'm more or less convinced by the complete edition.

    More importantly, as this would be my first Anno game and learning all the mechanics of the game, is it preferable to play a number of playthroughs first without the additional DLC that has been released?

    Kind Regards,

    Sean.

    submitted by /u/seandownunder
    [link] [comments]

    How long does land of lions take to complete on its own?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Like the title says –

    I stopped playing my main game right before this DLC dropped. I've considered coming back to my city to do the DLC, however I got stopped by the news that they will be doing a season three pass.

    Now I'm thinking I'd rather come in like another six months or so, when the new DLC's have started to roll out. I feel like starting a fresh new thing, and I'd rather do that with all the new mechanics I'm sure going to come in to play available from the get go.

    However I do feel like I have to scratch that Anno-Itch between now and then, I thought maybe I just do this DLC real quick so that I knew how that worked when I do start my next city.

    Does anyone have a rough estimate of the time it takes to complete the storyline that comes with the land of lions DLC? (One under the assumption that I already have a file that is game-breakingly far, with a sprawlingmetropolis in cape T already made, and limitless income and production out the Wazoo globally.)

    submitted by /u/BuryTheMoney
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any layouts made for Land of Lions yet?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    Ive been checking the fandom website for new layouts for the Land of Lions, and have yet to see any there. I have found a few on the subreddit, but not many. Any idea where else I can look for layouts?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nitell
    [link] [comments]

    How do I ally with kidusi anitoni?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm grinding through the LOL questline and I've gotten to the point during the archeological dig where we find out that the priestess is a liar. I confronted her about it and the king ordered a trade freeze against them and they're naturally not allied.
    Could someone tell me what I'm meant to do to bring them in line and, more importantly, what I get for my troubles?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DorianOtten
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the recommended specs/my computer

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Hi everyone

    I've been playing Anno 1800 for a while now on my computer and I am thoroughly enjoying but there is a bit of a problem (in my mind anyway). To give a bit of background, I bought my computer about two years ago and it has the following spec line:

    PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-8400 Coffee Lake CPU, 6 Cores / 6 Threads, 2.8 - 4.0GHz
    Power Supply: Fractal Design 80 PLUS 600W PSU
    GRAPHICS CARD: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB Graphics Card
    MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte GA-Z370P D3 Motherboard
    COOLER: Chillblast Centurion Direct Contact CPU Cooler
    Thermal Paste: Standard Thermal Paste
    Memory: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Memory (2 x 8GB Sticks)
    Case Cooling: Quiet Cooling Fans Upgrade Pack
    Solid State Drives: 500GB Samsung 860 EVO Solid State Drive
    Hard Drives: Seagate 1TB BarraCuda 7200RPM Hard Disk

    I'm aware that is not a top of the line machine but I'm reasonably certain that it meets the reccomended specs for Anno 1800. So the issue I've got is that the game still seems to struggle to maintain a consistent framerate on anything above medium (often dropping into the teens when zoomed out, depending on the exact setting.)

    Am I expecting too much from my computer or is there anything I can do to improve the performance that doesn't require major hardware changes?

    submitted by /u/TGUThing
    [link] [comments]

    Buying from NPC’s to meet population needs- Is it worth it?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:23 PM PST

    So has anyone done the maths to work out whether buying goods from one of the NPCs to meet the needs of your population pays for itself? Eg if I buy coffee from Madame Kahine @ 200/ton, will I generate that back in revenue as my population buys it?

    Obviously I know it will be cheaper to produce it myself but i'm just curious

    submitted by /u/JRW1611
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment