• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Anno Slowly working on the new palace wings. Need more population :(

    Anno Slowly working on the new palace wings. Need more population :(


    Slowly working on the new palace wings. Need more population :(

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    my minimalist city

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Enbesa quests are... troubling [spoilers]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:20 AM PST

    So I failed the Waha Desher quest line by not producing enough goods in time, and the island was abandoned. Bit of a kick in the teeth; hard failure states in modern games are a bit of a surprise, but I liked that there was a penalty for failure.

    But I still had the Kidusi quests. Shortly after Waha was abandoned, a chap got injured while digging up the ruins of the library, and wanted to go home. To Waha Desher. So I took him home, and abandoned an injured man to die on a deserted island, because there was no other option. I mean, I know I screwed up, but demanding I actively participate in killing the innocent as a consequence is a bit dark.

    submitted by /u/Adamfostas
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft clubs rewards locked

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Cloud save not moving to new machine.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I've recently moved to a new machine, and only a very old save is available in the new install.
    I made sure that i made a specific save that was saved to cloud on the old machine.
    Anyone else who have experienced something similar? Is there a way to locate the saves and transfer them manually? I still have acces to the old machine.

    submitted by /u/0PercentRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube Guide to War, tips and tricks

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Hey Check my new youtube guide in regards to war https://youtu.be/2zmumts6Evw

    In this video I will go over the ways you can defend your islands from attacks. The most efficient and safest way to take over an enemies islands in combat with learning how to maximize the damage to their buildings and reduce damage an losses to your ships and how to search and find these items and also added bonus of how to deal massive damage to enemy ships b y laying traps with mines.

    Hope you enjoy the video, all feed back is appreciated.

    Thanks

    Itroo

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Love and Hate - Grand Gesture

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I must say i am a bit miffed at all these find-xyz-quests since 1404, but this nonesense easily takes the crown... I have been trying to find this darn flower on my islands and at madame kahinas port for well over 3 days (savescumming, sue me) and i cannot for the love me find it, since if i click on the quest on the quest book i get sent to the quest giver not the item in question (Leucanthemum Vulgare)... i need help in solving the quest...

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Two108
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 on Ryzen 5000 series

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Anyone with benchmarks with ryzen 5000 series. These are the best processors with the highest IPC ever on the market and low latency between cores. does anyone have decent benchmarks? I probably want to upgrade from a ryzen 3700x to 5800/5900X

    submitted by /u/Maxxilopez
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the City Lights DLC not available in the UK, do people need to use a VPN to buy it?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:12 AM PST

    This has really annoyed me tbh, I own every single DLC and want to support the game- why is the DLC arbitrarily not available based on nationality grounds? When I go to the store it is also unavailable

    https://i.gyazo.com/260fe0126d4984c1a5993deec86692d6.jpg

    submitted by /u/WhiterunUK
    [link] [comments]

    Grain silo

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I've just started playing anno yesterday with the harvest dlc and and I keep getting promoted to "move grain to silo" that's next to my pig farm but I cant figure out how to it?

    submitted by /u/overeasy-e
    [link] [comments]

    Are the effects of completed Zoo and Museum sets global or island bound?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    See titel

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Protosszocker
    [link] [comments]

    KI getting lame in late game

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Hello there, is it normal that the KI doesnt have ships anymore in the late game just defense on the islands? They have a lot more points in military than me and all are lvl 3 enemies.. Its a little bit boring like this. I know its not a war game, but where is the challenge?

    submitted by /u/Gamper94
    [link] [comments]

    Earning a million workforce? LOL

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    any tips on how to get a million workforce? i'm struggling to get more then 200,000, for the dialogue with ketema

    submitted by /u/dapmitidp
    [link] [comments]

    Enbesa Questline Crash

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    So, I'm currently stuck in the Enbesa Questline. Unfortunately, the game crashes as soon as I hand over the rotten fruits from Blake. I tried it multiple times and always get this result..... I do use mods, so it is possible one of them causes this, though I find it highly unlikely since non of the touch this area....

    submitted by /u/RedBaron97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment