• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Anno Production chain ratio ok, but still no needs ratio, or population ratio? Here my first try: (see my comment for more info)

    Anno Production chain ratio ok, but still no needs ratio, or population ratio? Here my first try: (see my comment for more info)


    Production chain ratio ok, but still no needs ratio, or population ratio? Here my first try: (see my comment for more info)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:26 AM PST

    New Anno Player- Is adjusting trade constantly normal?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    As it says in the title, 1800 is my first Anno and for a game I long looked at and said "eh not for me" I'm walking a fine line on balancing my marriage with my utter obsession that is Anno 1800.

    One thing I think I made a mistake of but slowly and naturally started to correct is what vets do here: limit islands to certain things and classes (artisans, workers, etc)

    What I find myself constantly doing is changing what boats are trading what. Is this normal? Also my trade fleet is massive but I feel is under utilized as what they trade my run out so they're doing runs of 30 items but only getting 5 or 6. Any tips? I may start over which is also super fun lol

    submitted by /u/blitzinger
    [link] [comments]

    A welcoming sight for the workers on their way to work

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Hat jemand Lust auf ein PVP game?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Hat wer Lust auf eine mehrtägige Session? Chill und relaxed.

    Uplay username: GermanThoughts Players: 2 DLC: Season 2 Mods: no

    Timezone: Berlin

    Bin kein Neuanfänger aber auch kein Anno-Crack. Hätte jetzt Lust. :)

    Einfach hier melden! :)

    submitted by /u/germanthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Should I build both a museum and a zoo on every artisan island?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    In Anno 1800, is it best to build both a museum and a zoo on each artisan island, or should i just build one of them? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fake_anon
    [link] [comments]

    Cape trelawney advice needed

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    I am relatively new to anno 1800. have old/new world and 16k investors for now. Just opened cape trelawney and have some questions.

    1) Is it possible to build only residence buildings on Crown Falls?

    2) Should I always put Palace on Crown Falls? Even if I build only residences there, does it make sense to build palace,as it has some bonuses that effect only non-residence buildings?

    3) Does it make sense to trade all goods from old world to cape trelawney instead of making it there, just to save space for residence buildings?

    4) Is it possible to supply electricity only with gas, to avoid railway lines?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Masyafus
    [link] [comments]

    How do you handle the sheer... volume of stuff in the game?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    As a returning anno player, I love how the game works, I love the expansions and everything but the sheer amount of to-do stuff is staggering.
    Do you play with all expansions enabled? Do you focus on one region over another? Do you build your capital on the starting map or you move to the queen's map with the huge island? Do you build up multiple settlements to at least worker level? Africa or America?
    Man I just feel so overwhelmed. It's great, I love that the game is this expansive but ... it's a lot. Anno 1404 was so straightforward, just take everything to your main island and it's done. Here... I don't even have the slightest clue what to priorize and what to ignore.
    I know, there are guides, but I want your opinion, on not the mechanical-technical part on how to build your bases, but on how to handle all these in order? Just ignore some stuff? Just start without some DLCs? Any and all answers are welcome.

    submitted by /u/trebron55
    [link] [comments]

    Enbesa Island already occupied

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    So I finally got to Enbesa, only to find George "mines killed my father" Smith already claimed 3 islands in the region.

    I was wondering if this is normal, since every other DLC region plus the new world were completely "free" when i first got there, or is this a bug and i need to re-start and just lost 60 hours of my time ?

    submitted by /u/Allisinthepass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment