• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Anno PSA: There is a workaround for the locked Ubisoft rewards bug (that doesn't involve sharing user files)

    Anno PSA: There is a workaround for the locked Ubisoft rewards bug (that doesn't involve sharing user files)


    PSA: There is a workaround for the locked Ubisoft rewards bug (that doesn't involve sharing user files)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Many of you are aware that there's a bug going back two months now, making it impossible to use your Ubisoft rewards; they just show up as locked ingame no matter what. As outlined by /u/kings-sword9 in this comment, you can however trick the Ubisoft launcher into unlocking the rewards if you use an older version of the launcher and then start the game afterwards. They've outlined the procedure in their comment, but I'll copy it here;

    "800 Club Rewards workaround: you can install an older version of Uplay, offline installers can be found on software sites. Go to latest Ubisoft Connect folder and copy version.txt somewhere (we'll need it later). Install old Uplay in a separate folder (do not overwrite Ubisoft Connect, also we won't need old Uplay anymore after we're done so it can be uninstalled). After installation paste version.txt from Ubisoft Connect folder to old Ubi folder. Disable Internet connection (so it does not proceed to update to Ubisoft Connect), launch old Uplay then before trying to log in disable Offline Mode launch in settings and enable Internet connection. In my case Uplay allowed me to log in and launch Anno 1800 what enabled the previously bugged rewards. You can then uninstall the old Uplay; rewards will remain activated even with Ubisoft Connect."

    I can personally attest that it works, however I couldn't get it to work on the first try which I suspect was because the launcher I was using then was too old (version 21.1.1.4898), going up a few versions to version 31.1.0.5143 made it possible (you can google that one and find third party software websites that carry it).

    Feel free to ask questions and I'll answer what I can. Enjoy your goodies!

    submitted by /u/BlackGyver
    [link] [comments]

    The industrial pollution has impacted the climate so hard that it started snowing in Enbesa

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Claim your free copy of Anno 1701 History Edition on Ubisoft Connect today!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Anybody know why Hugo is locked? I have the pre-order bonus amd everything but can't figure out why its locked...

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Can't join a game in Anno 1701-History Edition

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Hello Everyone,

    I just downloaded Anno from the ubisoft store, I tried to play in single player and it works without problems, but when I try to play online the "join game" button is not clickable neither in the local network section or in the internet one, does anyone have the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Bloodis94
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody Up For Some Multiplayer?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Hey everybody,

    Hope you're doing alright out there. I just started playing Anno and realize how much fun it'd be online since I got a good bit of free time on my hands for the next few weeks. I'd describe myself as a low - medium level player. New to the franchise but pretty well versed in strategy games overall.

    My uplay name is strategylemur.

    I'm in the Eastern Time Zone of the US but I have a good CPU and reliable Ethernet so definitely happy to play with folks from anywhere. Also lots of free time means I can meet you at whatever time works for you pretty easily.

    Hope to see some of your islands soon!

    submitted by /u/ScienceMattersNow
    [link] [comments]

    View from the cliffs over looking downtown.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Are there any mods or ways to just share island inventories without having to trade between them?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:41 PM PST

    I know it is part of the game but for me the fun part is seeing how large of an empire I can make. Unfortunately I find this more annoying than fun when I have to make sure each island has the right amount of material, especially when I find my trade routes messing up. I spend most of my time just fiddling with trade routes which isnt very fun for me personally. I would love a way or an option to share inventories, similar to how the commuter pier shares workers.

    submitted by /u/calaber24p
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 move clay pit

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    I have my scholar and done the major research to move clay pit but it just show no desired resource when I want to move it. How to find the correct moving point? I tried on those places with red soil but still not able to.

    submitted by /u/bananacc
    [link] [comments]

    What does this arrow mean?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:00 AM PST

    What does this arrow mean?

    Hi, I'm new to Anno 1800 and after building my fishery, this arrow has appeared over my small trading post and I can't work out how to get rid of it...

    https://preview.redd.it/l2nlsld1a4661.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=24314ab24fbd1bc8b2943f703c222b692dc3c117

    submitted by /u/Krayler_
    [link] [comments]

    Massive lag when playing with maug mod ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    I've been playing vanilla since I restarted with pass 2. Now I used the maug mod I heard a long time ago especially for their open pit, but I noticed the game has a lot of trouble running at x2 or x3 while in vanilla I got not a single fps drop. Is this mod not compatible for this actual update or is this normal ?

    submitted by /u/Petritant
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for Anno 1701?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I just got it for free on Ubisoft Store and thought maybe some modding would be welcome when I got around to play it, since 1404 spoiled me with beautiful visuals (I think my heart will melt when I actually get to play 1800)

    Anyway, even if it's not graphics overhaul, just gameplay, what do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/Karkuz19
    [link] [comments]

    Prices at Ubistore is wrong, what do i do?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Anno 1800

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Bit of background: I don't have a windows PC to play anno and plan to build one next summer/fall. Until then I'm playing anno through Geforce on my chromebook. The last anno I played was 1404🤣 so suffice to say that there are a lot of new things in 1800.

    Couple of simple questions:

    1. I bought the base game this black friday and would like to get some of the dlc for the winter sale. But which ones should I buy? Between the individual packs and season passes, I'm very confused. And what's with all the gold, deluxe, complete editions etc?!

    2. In 1404 we could follow selling with a ship as it traveled. Is that feature gone now? You could also bind keys to specific ships and jump between them. How do I do that on 1800?

    submitted by /u/clvnhbs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment