• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – December 18, 2020

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – December 18, 2020


    /r/anno Questions Thread – December 18, 2020

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nice day

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Seeing This Deal On The Ubisoft Store But Unable To Get It To Work...Anyone Else? (Seems like a good deal)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Anno 1800 Guide understanding population and workforce

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 Guide on Youtube https://youtu.be/dV1Z9wb5ydo .

    Understand the difference between population and workforce, how they connected and how to boost and get free extra workforce and more.

    Stay safe out there.

    Itroo

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I just wanted to say that I

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Absolutely love this game and I've bought today season 2 pass. I'm about 55 hrs in and still didn't get to investors yet. Taking it really slow.

    submitted by /u/Gamerz905
    [link] [comments]

    Land of Lions main quest rewards

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    I've finished my first playthrough of Land of Lions in my long term save, but didn't get all the right answers at the final negotiations (didn't unite all the islands, didn't have enough elders, etc).

    What did I miss because of this? I always continue this save because Crown Falls is really developed and I can always remake islands when stuff like Bright Harvest changes how farms can work, but it seems these choices are permanent.

    Thanks for clarifying!

    submitted by /u/TheUnbrokenCircle
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 not loading account in saved games

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Anno 1800 not loading account in saved games

    I took a break from building my empire which I had 35 hours in it, with all DLC content unlocked, and after two weeks, I couldn't load any of my saves properly. I have noticed that there was a Ubisoft Connect update (perhaps there was Anno 1800 update as well?) since I have last played on December 4th.

    The title screen appears to be correct, I select continue, the loading screen appears then I am loaded to a region called "Tropical paradise" with a single ship as Human0 as the owner. I do not have anything else loaded (besides my credit balance), everything has its variable names in brackets (e.g: [Participants Current Profile CompanyName]).

    I do not have any quests, and the world map is completely empty. It looks like it didn't load my account at all. I have tried to install Anno 1800 and load my save games on multiple computers but it loads like this everywhere. I can't load my save files individually either, I can select them in the Load Game menu, but clicking Load Game doesn't do anything. I hoped that perhaps only the latest save is corrupted, and to check this I have deleted my latest cloud save then deleted any account data on the computer to force Ubi Connect to resync my saved games. After resyncing, my latest save game in the list was the one before, but clicking Continue in the main menu would result in the very same situation as before.

    I did try to verify the game files, but it did not help.

    I do not want to lose 35 hours of gameplay because a patch messed up my save files (or because it can no longer load my account). Anyone else had this kind of bug?

    https://preview.redd.it/jbxg01xf5z561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=74942e8d056dec6d5154e96780ee5c59db26c3eb

    https://preview.redd.it/i1jqd4je5z561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f1d47a98dba1f2ffa8ebbcf608965d4dc0f70b2b

    https://preview.redd.it/oacs68je5z561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=586cf073ee13c3a4b93ff4fd3f11d910a286873a

    submitted by /u/Zergerge
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Hey, I just got myself the second season pass and now Anno keeps crashing at Startup. Any idea what causes this?

    Edit: I should note I got the game and Season Pass 1 via Steam (and an In-Game Purchase) and now purchased Season Pass 2 with my UPlay Account Anno is linked to in Ubisoft Connect.

    Anno 1800 launched perfectly fine just seconds before I purchased the DLC.

    submitted by /u/Saik1992
    [link] [comments]

    driving cars in first player mode

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Since the first-person mode ( Ctrl + Shift + R) was repaired, now we can walk on the street just like before. And by clicking bike-riders or car driver when you're FP, now we can also ride or drive where ever we want!

    submitted by /u/Chiangwei12
    [link] [comments]

    The Season 3 Pass is coming! What do you think we will get this season?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Continuing production when full?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know of a mod that allows buildings to continue production even if the island storage for output is full? I find it annoying to create extra trade routes to remove and dump excess goods so that production continues and I need it to continue to get the benefit of items like Lewis Brindley.

    submitted by /u/ThatMathNerd
    [link] [comments]

    military challenge

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Anno 1800 Crash on launch?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    This just started happening today when I wanted to play. Last night it was working perfectly fine, now I can't even see the main menu before it crashes. Haven't done anything to the game. Just happened out of nowhere. I found an older post and tried disabling all the settings in Uplay but it still crashes. Really frustrating. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/yayaya5671
    [link] [comments]

    Anno games discounted on uplay

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I hate ubisoft but 75 percent of most of the older games

    https://store.ubi.com/anz/account-connection

    Plus 21% off using the code welcome2021

    submitted by /u/kirkmack20
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1503... is there a way to make the UI bigger w/o lower resolution?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    So i'm playin 1503 on the highest reso the game has to offer which is 1920x1080 and right below the resolution setting is UI scale 1.0 but it's greyed out and I can't change it. However it says to change this setting you need a higher resolution... but i'm using the highest resolution the game has to offer.

    1602 allowed me to change the UI scale and make it bigger but not 1503 which I find very strange. And I cannot use a lower resolultion than 1920x1080, it just makes the game look very strange and just wonky. Just doesn't look right.

    So does anyone know if there's a way to alter something in order for me to change the UI scale?

    submitted by /u/1ButtonDash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment