• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Anno Santa coming to my island !!!

    Anno Santa coming to my island !!!


    Santa coming to my island !!!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Merry Christmas everyone, no matter the Anno you're playing!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:55 AM PST

    watching the fire from the Carousel

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Santa visited Bright Sands too!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Seed map for the tutorial

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Sorry if this was already asked but I can't find it anywhere...

    Does anyone know what the seed map number is for the tutorial for Anno 1800?

    submitted by /u/ImpeccablyDressed
    [link] [comments]

    Which game to start off with?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I just heard of Anno while watching a Tropico game. I've played Sim City (various), Cities Skylines, Tropico 4, Rise of Industry, and I like them all. RoI got a bit tedious after a while, with some specific game mechanics.

    Was plannign to buy on Epic to make use of the $10 coupon.

    Specs:

    GTX 960 i7 4th gen 12 GB RAM.

    submitted by /u/StealthRabbi
    [link] [comments]

    How to manage Trade Routes Problems?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Trade Routes Problems?

    As an example,

    I set up a trading route specifically to buy 50t of fish from A island.

    After one purchase, A island no longer sells fishes, so i ended up with an trade route with error. In fact I notice this on every single trade route.

    Trading is important part of this game but it seems like i have to keep micromanage the trade routes cause the trade post where i go to run out of items after one damn purchase? How do you go about managing this?

    There are some items that I don't wish to produce myself and would like to constantly trade with an AI, but damn, only one purchase though???

    submitted by /u/TheNeed2Know2020
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an Optimised Beef Layout or Go for Pork/Fish Oil?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Hi,

    I'm currently building the foundations for my mega city and I'm using the layouts from "annolayouts.de" and have hit into the problem of beef. The layout on the site doesn't factor in silos.

    http://www.annolayouts.de/layouts/rinderfarm.png

    Basically could someone tell me is there either an updated layout out there somewhere or should I go for the substitutes (pork in old world and fish oil in the new)? As far as I'm aware there isn't any other use for beef other than canned food and tortillas so am I missing out or is it more that there just much more demand for the others (soap & TNT for pigs and lack of coast for fish oil if it't already going toward fried plantains).

    I'm using the mod to unlock all trade union etc items at traders so that wont be a factor other than grinding money

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DorianOtten
    [link] [comments]

    DirectX Error bug

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I purchased Anno 1800 a couple of days ago and after playing for around twenty minutes my game freezes and I am hit with a DirectX error message. I've switched from DirectX 11 to 12 and the same issue remains. AAA games work flawlessly except for this bug.

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 3600
    Rx 580 8GB
    16GB RAM

    submitted by /u/rabz126
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment