• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Anno Can we get a button like this please? Upgraded the last of my Artisan residences without thinking and realised I had almost -2000 Artisan deficit 😂

    Anno Can we get a button like this please? Upgraded the last of my Artisan residences without thinking and realised I had almost -2000 Artisan deficit ��


    Can we get a button like this please? Upgraded the last of my Artisan residences without thinking and realised I had almost -2000 Artisan deficit ��

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Anno 1800: I find it really hard to keep up with campaign pace

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    And I don't mean that my city has negative economy or something like that. It just forces you to advance really fast through technologies, building types, going to expeditions... Should I just stop playing campaign and start sandbox version?

    submitted by /u/NiccoloZaza
    [link] [comments]

    Low FPS in Anno 1800 with high end machine

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Ive recently renewed my ubisoft+ subscription and started playing anno 1800 but im geting lower than expected frames.

    Im on DX12 since this works better than DX11

    Does anyone here have any suggestion as to what i should do to improve game performance?

    Like, ini files editing or at least what settings would you recommend to lower.

    My specs

    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

    RTX 3080 TUF OC

    32GB RAM

    Game installed on a NVME SSD

    Win 10 Pro

    1440p resolution

    submitted by /u/test01011
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Did I broke the Research Institute questline?!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Hi,

    recently started a new Anno endless game on easy to enjoy city building more.

    Now I have finished the main story of LoL with Emperor Ketema leaving in the end, as I gave the spear and the independence to these people at the bottom of the map (#noregrets) and getting the other two islands to joing the emporer.

    But there must be a second story line for the research insitute. In my first play through a few months ago I did finish the quest for the research institute quite fast. Also in this game, I got the different layouts for the research insitute, then Archibald arrived but nothing more happened.

    I fear I've missed and/or destroyed the quest somehow, if this is possible at all (it shouldn't be possible tho). I've got ~2k of the Elders in my main city in Lol. Furthermore, I am looking for this Biniam guy, but he is nowhere to be found (and he's not yet on Archis island).

    There is no research institute that I can build. The Scholars building is grey, as something mayor is still missing.

    Any hints how to solve this problem? I don't want to load a savepoint from ~6h ago -.-

    submitted by /u/TheGoalkeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Using "Spice it up" and all regions are unlocked

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Hey! I am currently using the "Spice it up" mod and loving it, but from the start all regions are unlocked for travel (even though the missions to discover them still appear). This causes the AI to takeover most of the islands before I am ready to move there and colonize. This happens on all regions.

    Is there any way to deactivate this feature of the mod?

    submitted by /u/TheGrayestEarl
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 conciliator achievement

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    Hello,

    is any one here be able to complete this achievement? It took me hours but I couldn't unite Kidusi Anitoni with Enbesa.

    Searching on the web doesn't help as well.

    submitted by /u/cuongmn05
    [link] [comments]

    Highest population only counting...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Hey guys, What would be the most interesting for you?

    About the rules:

    Should you be allowed to go past this population tier?

    Only Old World or all of them? (In this case old + Cape)

    Love to hear your opinion!👍🏼

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GustayGans
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if I ignore ships/travel?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:39 PM PST

    I find it a bit stressful to keep ships active and productive while building and focusing on my land.

    What'd happen if I didn't use ships?

    submitted by /u/Nihilisticky
    [link] [comments]

    Spice It Up - Missing Storage

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    I recently came back to the game after a break and just downloaded the latest version of Spice It Up. I've noticed that the medium sized harbor storage is missing from the build menu in the New World only. I'm wondering if this is intentional or a bug or if anyone else has had this issue. Any feedback would be appreciated.

    Side note: I couldn't be more grateful for all of the modders out there and their amazing projects.

    submitted by /u/Jkadadler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment