• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – January 08, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – January 08, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – January 08, 2021

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing any Anno game. Rather proud of my little settlement :D

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:32 AM PST

    You know you have been playing Anno 1800 too long if these look like quest items.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:34 AM PST

    Anno 1800 guide and data and timing spreadsheet for cargo ships and map transfer times v cargo slots and more

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Check my latest youtube guide along with its data and timing spreadsheet https://youtu.be/-Qhs__dVxQc

    In this video I will cover the following and more for clippers , Airships, Cargo ships and Great Easterns:

    Ship speed reduction per cargo slot

    One way route timings and return timings when empty

    Line graphs showing trends and drop offs

    Timings of transferring between all maps

    How cargo effects and increasing transfer times between maps

    Loading times at piers

    Ship items for cargo slowdown , movement speed and loading times

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    When should I start Crown Falls?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:13 AM PST

    Well when did you all start your crown falls journey?

    I just got my first investor in old. I have all the DLCs. Just touching on old world and new world now. Have about 13 millions cash and I usually just buy some of the luxury and needs from other AI instead of mass producing them.

    I reckon I should start developing old and new world before I go to Crown Falls. I just got the game actually, did you all wait for a while before getting the Crown Falls DLC? I'm scared I will be burnt out starting Crown Falls from ground up again.

    submitted by /u/TheNeed2Know2020
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - Item Question

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Anno 1800 - Item Question

    When I use this item (and other like it), does it affect every turret in the island or the entire map?

    https://preview.redd.it/8q04m2hdv4a61.png?width=859&format=png&auto=webp&s=fb1e0885ab01bf2f2dc699ae771d3e3bb383aede

    submitted by /u/KiwiRampage
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - Productivity question

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:12 PM PST

    I'm having doubts with productivity boosts. Does this mean:

    a. Building produces faster, which means consumes raw resources faster.

    b. Building produces at the same speed, but yields +X% with the same amount of raw material.

    submitted by /u/KiwiRampage
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play better?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    I played 2 games on Easy last year but got bored because of how easy it was - even Arctic session wasn't challenging on Easy. With the African DLC I want to get back into Anno. I was wondering what is a good Youtube channel that has Anno content with tactics needed for Hard?

    submitted by /u/HeadBread4460
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment