• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Anno While travelling is still a challenge today, but worry not...

    Anno While travelling is still a challenge today, but worry not...


    While travelling is still a challenge today, but worry not...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Screenshot of my Taborime

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Should I be concerned?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Is there an end game goal?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Im fairly new to the game and I'm enjoying it so far, but other than just building up a city is there any sort of end game?

    submitted by /u/coolbutclueless
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 - Cannot accept diplomacy requests

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    I just started the campaign and got to the part where you have to build a shipyard. Some NPCs (other AIs, and pirate lady) have sent me trade / ceasefire requests, but the "Accept" button is grayed out. Anyone knows why?

    Hence I could only decline their offers, which made them upset.

    submitted by /u/IcySnow92
    [link] [comments]

    How do you manage everything?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I beat the campaign the other day and I'm in love with this game, it's great. I bought all the DLC and holy shit I'm struggling. I have 4 islands in the world with, 2 that are basically just existing. 2 islands in the new world in order to get the resources I need. I have land of lions and I just stopped after the first quest on that, and I have crown falls which I've converted into my main island. Any tips would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bgndrsn
    [link] [comments]

    Low FPS and Audio Issues Problem SOLVED in Anno 1800

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Thanks to SoggyTowelette who gave the solution here.

    The Problem was the latest Nvidia Driver which was optimised for Cyberpunk probably, but ended up breaking tons of other programs.

    You can rollback your driver to 456.71 by Downloading it from here Official GeForce Drivers | NVIDIA .
    Just select your GPU and search for the number with GAME READY next to it. when downloaded, simply double click the file and express install the driver.

    Obviously you have to ignore the "new driver available" tooltips nvidia geforce experience gives you now and don't update for a while, but this is all you have to do to get back to your usual perfomance.

    NOTE: This will not be better than what you've had before. It's just to get back to that point rather than having 10-15 fps and stuttering audio.

    submitted by /u/Scarcrow1806
    [link] [comments]

    FIX - Inaccessible club rewards/DLC items

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:11 AM PST

    This is for players who, like me, weren't able to access various DLC/Club Reward items in Anno 1800 despite having unlocked all of them.

    A user called Karmidzhanov on the Ubisoft forums found this workaround and it worked like a charm for me (I was too impatient to wait for an official fix)

    Steps: 1. Download the last old Uplay installer from https://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/la...yInstaller.exe

    1. Install the contents in a different folder than Ubisoft Connect (or unzip with 7zip).

    2. Copy version.txt from the Ubisoft Connect folder to the Uplay folder installed in step 2.

    3. Disable your internet connection;

    4. Run Uplay.exe (in the new directory from step 2.);

    5. Make sure 'Always start in offline mode' is unchecked in 'Settings';

    6. At the 'Try Again' / 'Run offline' screen, re-enable your internet connection;

    7. Press 'Try Again' and login with your account;

    8. Start the game and you should start seeing club rewards notifications pop up in the next few minutes;

    9. Observe that the content is actually unlocked in your save or New Game;

    10. You can exit the game and delete the old Uplay launcher;

    11. Launch the game normally (through Ubisoft Connect) and enjoy your newly unlocked content!

    Original post: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2288839-Ubisoft-Club-Rewards-locked?p=15287714#post15287714

    submitted by /u/LengthinessSea622
    [link] [comments]

    How do you feel to be a Billionaire in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:16 AM PST

    I'm sure I am not the first one to mention that money system itself is something that has to be developed further in Season pass 3.

    For now, big sums accumulated are useless since players seem to have no option to spend those millions especially in later game. Why not activate it? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/charmesclub
    [link] [comments]

    City of Lights DLC

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:13 AM PST

    I can't seem to find City of Lights in the store but when I launch Anno 1800 it shows that it's available. Any ideas? :/

    submitted by /u/LengthinessSea622
    [link] [comments]

    Comparison ships vs cannon towers

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:12 AM PST

    Is there any sheet or something to look up how many defense one has to built on their harbor to defend against ships?

    submitted by /u/sebblMUC
    [link] [comments]

    [Anno 2205] How many houses of each population stage can advance to the next stage?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Well as the title says

    Does anyone know if always a certain percentage of the populations can advance to the next tier, or are the certain numbers?

    I tried to look it up online, but didn't find anything

    submitted by /u/CryShooterPro
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that allows you to place 2 things on one tile?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Is there a mod that allows you to place 2 things on 1 tile?

    submitted by /u/Stunning_Ad_4730
    [link] [comments]

    Ships problem

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    (Anno 1404) The game crashes when launched

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    I very recently downloaded Anno 1404 History Edition from Uplay but I have a problem. Every time I launch Anno 1404 HE-Venice or Anno 1404 HE it keeps on crashing after a few seconds. The only thing I can see before the game crashes is the hourglass and a black screen nothing else. My OS is Windows 10 with the processor Intel I7 which meets the conditions for Anno 1404. I reinstalled the game also I tried Troubleshooting Anno 1404 via Windows Security and Management but it doesn't work. I have checked many discussions to see if anything helps but nothing does help me currently. I know many people have the same problem as me because Anno 1404 HE is for 32-bit systems while my system is 64-bit. I know where the problem comes but I don't know how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/FrostyPig34
    [link] [comments]

    Placing buildings over other buildings

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Can you place buildings over other buildings?

    submitted by /u/Stunning_Ad_4730
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment