• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Anno A closer look at my Ditchwater Settlement

    Anno A closer look at my Ditchwater Settlement


    A closer look at my Ditchwater Settlement

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    Missing Person with a hoodie. Please let me know if anyone saw him.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Apparently having one half of the settlement burning down and the other rioting was not worth sending me an alarm... Gotta love the notification system sometimes ��.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Sir Archibald Blake should have been the secret mastermind behind the Pyrphorians.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    It would have been perfect:
    * He's playing the bumbling, incompetent old fool to avoid suspicion.
    * His motivation could be that he's resentful that he's forced to kneel to a young, spoiled new Queen and disagrees how she's running "his" Empire.
    * At least one of his optional quests involve him "accidentally" sinking a friendly ship.
    * It would explain how the Pyrphorians got all their resources and influence.

    (I haven't played through the story of the DLC's so I don't know if there's anything in there that would support or contradict this)

    submitted by /u/WeirdClue
    [link] [comments]

    How to obtain the Reefer?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I guess I'm one of quite many for whom the Tobias questline has bugged out.

    I'm at the quest "Deep Blue - Stirrings from the Deep" but either

    1. He hasn't dropped the foghorn at all or
    2. He has dropped it but I did not pick it up at the time and it is now long gone

    I have checked all my ships, all my Trelawney harbours and Ctrl-T for "Foghorn" and there is nothing. And yes, I had 3 Docklands by the time the quest triggered so it could have happened somewhere else without me noticing. Anyway, tough luck, I'm not the first nor the last to get bugged out.

    My question is - how can I still obtain the reefer? Would deleting the quest restart it? Or is there a mod that allows me to build the reefer without doing the questline?

    submitted by /u/Cehnee
    [link] [comments]

    A closer look at my Bright Sands

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Investor house models

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I wish we could get a Investor house model that can be placed alone and doesn´t have to be connected to other Investors or Engineer houses to look good (I know that the corner model exist). Hopefully the " High-Life" DLC or the "Vibrant Cities Pack" will cover this.

    Investor- Tier models with a 4-wall facade would be perfect. :)

    submitted by /u/Ivanbratatat
    [link] [comments]

    AI not building train tracks and stuck at engineers

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    This is my second play through already where this happens. I play with the three hard AI and with everything on expert except for island and world size. On the first play through even after 20 ingame hrs after I reached investors one of the remaining AI was still at Engineers, the other one at Artisans. I decided to wipe their main islands and let them resettle to see if it changes anything, but the same thing happened. Same thing on my current game as well. Trying to find the issue I noticed that none of them had built any railroads whatsoever. They have refineries, power plants and oil harbours but not a singe piece of railroad to connect them with. Which means they don't have electricity and therefore can't get investors ( if those rules even apply for AIs ? ) In general the AI is also very passive, almost never attacking and not expanding their cities very much. Not really what I expected from three star AI.

    It's quite annoying since I was looking for a bit of a challenge with this game. Has anyone else encountered what I assume must be a bug ?

    I'm playing on GeForce Now ( So no mods ) with bright harvest and Passage enabled.

    Cheers !

    submitted by /u/Billyjack26
    [link] [comments]

    Anno games on sale, up to 75% off Steam redeemable

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Favorite logo and color?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    This is a frivolous question but I'm curious... what is your favorite logo and color? We spend a lot of time with the logo and color we chose.

    I'm about to start a new game. I have spent too long on the logo screen and I need to decide! The kraken in purple calls, but I also like the head with the Hellenic-type helmet in yellow...

    submitted by /u/spangledfritillary
    [link] [comments]

    How to get easy Lost Expedition Scraps

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Can't finish capturing island because some buildings are inactive and cannot be attacked.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Does Oil refinery and trade union require road access or just railway will be fine?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I am redesigning my farms but the roads and railways are the most challenging factors to block my field expansion.

    Do I need road access to the oil refinery, trade union? I also saw a post that says that one refinery per well and use a trade union to cover them would be the most efficient. Is that true?

    Do I also need a fire station for them as well as road access?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Cream_panzer
    [link] [comments]

    Install / Uninstall issue

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Hello

    I recently found my father's old box full of games and found Anno 1404 Gold Edition. I downloaded it but it saved on my C disk and not on my D so I deleted all files manually. Now when I want to reinstall it via the CD or uninstall it via the control panel I always get the same communication in both situations. "Setup has detected an installed version of ANNO 1404. Please uninstall ANNO 1404 before proceeding. The setup will abort now." Anyone has that issue before? I have no clue how to fix it eventho i searched and used multiply possibilities. It's like something is blocking the file to delete it.

    submitted by /u/Demented_Asphalt
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with irregular edges of building space? [1800]

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I'm just getting to engineers and I am not the kind of player to min/Max my gameplay. I definitely for now prefer to make a nice looking city while getting on top of the easier ai players and making some money.

    That being said I do get puzzled at what to do with the edges around mountains or the outer edges of an island. I so far mostly build things like grain farms and use the fields to "fill in" the space. But I would like some tips/ideas on how you go about it yourself?

    submitted by /u/AllHailThePig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment