• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Anno I've found my favourite word in the English Language (but I think it's made up): Derigibling

    Anno I've found my favourite word in the English Language (but I think it's made up): Derigibling


    I've found my favourite word in the English Language (but I think it's made up): Derigibling

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    QoL for Move Tool

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Hi All!

    With the long waiting tree growing tool's implementation, I wondered if we could also get a QoL improvement for the move tool. Right now this tool still requires you to select 1 object and move the said object. I am currently redesigning my island, and it is an absolute time-consuming chore to do. This is different from the destruction and copy tool, which allows us to select a bunch of objects simultaneously and destroy or copy that at the same time. Maybe this could also be implemented for the move tool, I have zero knowledge in creating a game, but since the actions are almost similar (to destroying and copying) I think it would be an easy adjustment.

    submitted by /u/Tummerd
    [link] [comments]

    diving for fish oil

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    diving for fish oil

    Underwater Chariot

    I connected the fish oil farm with my harbour, and the street is actually under water, and the warehouse cart is diving below water to collect the oil

    submitted by /u/LythaAlexander
    [link] [comments]

    TIL the reefer is a partial reskin of the extravaganza steamer

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    TIL the reefer is a partial reskin of the extravaganza steamer

    the "bridges" are the same, and they both have extra deck on the sides (although the paddle of the steamer has been removed on the reefer)

    https://preview.redd.it/9d5akonvtbv61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6559f6904c1ea47b6f1041b4882e0619f5af87d3

    submitted by /u/DylanV255
    [link] [comments]

    Supply for Investors via the docklands // Investorenversorgung über die Speicherstadt mit Layout

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've designed an Excel file that allows you to calculate relatively accurately how many penny-farthing sheds you need to supply your investors with all their goods!

    The file is available in German and English, you can simply select that below via the tabs.

    In German, I have also made a video on the city construction for investors: https://youtu.be/JjOKpU0CtNw

    If you have any suggestions for improvement, please come to our Discord and write me: https://discord.gg/KAT6ZnxdxA

    Googlesheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTDbekhVZ3fMmNF957SU0QMQJy6D58bRPYdUlpmAIzoFjt8Eoop92nvCQhdvNE7zA/pubhtml

    Download: https://filehorst.de/d/dawCvIpA

    I am looking forward to your feedback!

    Flachbankdachs Ole

    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Hey Leute, ich hab eine Excel Datei entworfen, mit der man relativ genau berechnen kann, wieviele Hochradwerkhallen man braucht um seine Investoren mit allen Waren zu versorgen!

    Die Datei ist auf Deutsch und Englisch verfügbar, ihr könnt das einfach unten über die Reiter auswählen.

    Auf Deutsch habe zusätzlich noch ein Video zum Stadtaufbau für Investoren gemacht: https://youtu.be/JjOKpU0CtNw

    Wenn ihr Verbesserungsvorschläge habt, kommt gerne auf unseren Discord und schreibt mir: https://discord.gg/KAT6ZnxdxA

    Googlesheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTDbekhVZ3fMmNF957SU0QMQJy6D58bRPYdUlpmAIzoFjt8Eoop92nvCQhdvNE7zA/pubhtml

    Download: https://filehorst.de/d/dawCvIpA

    Freue mich auf euer Feedback!

    Flachbankdachs Ole

    submitted by /u/Impressive_Pickle_51
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the grass so dark and long and fugly? Is there a mod to make it nicer?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Like brighter and neater. I mean with ornaments and things not the natural island stuff.

    submitted by /u/kensaundm31
    [link] [comments]

    New game 2021

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    I was wondering how to start a campaign having all the DLC? Should I turn some of them off and then add one by one? I didn't play the game since beta, so would it be overwhelming to have all the DLCs at the start? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

    submitted by /u/labas_rytas_kurwa
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so happy to reach my first Engineer and Investor without going bankrupt.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm so happy to reach my first Engineer and Investor without going bankrupt.

    After a lot of restarts, learning, and planning, I reach my first Engineer. And after a few minutes, I unlocked the Investor.This is a campaign in advanced difficulty and it took me 11 hours.

    I love this game.

    https://preview.redd.it/cvckbwv3vcv61.png?width=1273&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ad27b1701d7538c442194ddbf2d1aa9d30aee66

    submitted by /u/Bekong
    [link] [comments]

    (Anno 1404) Stuck on a simple quest

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    I have completed the quest "A second plantation" by creating another plantation and waited till the weavers hut is at 100% but it wont complete i have tried restarting the game and the map but same problem can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/QuackSK
    [link] [comments]

    Superphosphate Fertilizer (+Productivity, +Modules) VS Tractor Barns, Can I use both?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I have checked this post:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/irc8k2/why_i_think_items_like_the_superphosphate/

    It says the Tractor barn is way better than fertilizer. I am wondering do these two stacks to each other?

    submitted by /u/Cream_panzer
    [link] [comments]

    Production layout, Specialized production area (Island )vs full production chain area (Island)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I have progressed to the engineer stage first time. And my main island is out of space for more residents and productions. Actually, I am stuck at this stage for days because of this. I am placing new production chains in other islands.

    I checked a few production layouts through Wiki. Although the design is beautiful, in reality, it is hard to always guarantee the space or labor force these layouts required, especially considering the placement of trade unions. Sometimes you have to break these production chains into several stages and place them in different places.

    There are some layouts that have trade unions cover the whole production chain. But I am wondering if it would be better to use a trade union to cover only the same production or several similar productions, and then using warehouses or ships to transfer the products to the next stage of the chain.

    What do you guys think, which one is more efficient?

    submitted by /u/Cream_panzer
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best city layout to use? (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I am looking for a city layout that covers all my houses. I already assumed that i probably do need 3 different layouts for the different peoples. (As far as i know artisans are the highest but i heard there are 5 tiers)

    Does someone have any advise? I already have a layout that does the job but it doesnt look very nice.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CharmanterPanter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment