• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Anno New roads

    Anno New roads


    New roads

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    The one thing I really want from a cosmetic DLC, more than anything else, is prettier roads. If the upcoming pack has a new set of roads that are functionally identical to the brick roads, but mesh well with the white tiles a lot of ornaments and higher-tier houses use, the first thing I would do is load up my massive Crown Falls city and redo the entire road network in the higher-end residential areas.

    I remember in 2070, once you reached the upper tiers of a faction, you'd unlock special roads that fit perfectly in the theme of that faction, and when looking at my Investor neighborhoods in 1800, seeing the dull grey brick roads against the whites and greens of the buildings surrounding them makes me sad.

    So yeah, that's the nr. 1 in my cosmetic wishlist. Pretty roads. Am I alone in this? What's something you wanna see in a cosmetic pack?

    submitted by /u/Lynneiah
    [link] [comments]

    Devs, can we get a warehouse for on the water?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    With the ability to place industries more freely in the harbour area, instead of needing to be put at the coast, there is more room for optimization. Unfortunately, sometimes that means that the warehouse in land is too far away. A warehouse for on the water would be nice to have.

    submitted by /u/Rezania
    [link] [comments]

    Reject investor, return to farmer

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Investor sad with champagne and electricity, farmer happy with marketplace

    submitted by /u/BomberCrew3000
    [link] [comments]

    Just want to show off an investor island

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Anne Harlow's Beer selling price went down from 1040 to 260?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Anne Harlow's Beer selling price went down from 1040 to 260?

    A while ago I remember seeing that Anne Harlow will buy Beer for 1040 per ton, I then settled on an island nearer to her base that has everything I need to setup a Beer chain (IIRC I was almost at trade agreement with her). Then after I've stock up enough Beer and ready to make make a trade route with her, it suddenly went down to 260 per ton? What happened?

    https://preview.redd.it/c77euppe7vv61.png?width=342&format=png&auto=webp&s=087b62f4d718efb0e749fda515565743d00e8349

    submitted by /u/Qruxif
    [link] [comments]

    Game Freezes

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    The day of the docklands release: my game freezes in an advanced save when the activation pop up appears. When i tried to load a previous save the same problem occurs. Because i was not able to find a fix i started a new game. About 5 hours in and again it first starts to stutter then to freeze completely. As i was still unable to find a solution i decided to wait for new patches and stopped playing for a time. I think 2 updates came out since then. Today i tried it again with a new game and after 2 hours the same thing started to happen again.

    I play with mods, they are all up to date and not interfering with each other. (and i can hardly imagine it has anything to do with it, because others are playing with the same mods as well). I even tried it without mods and it did not work. Reinstalled the game, same issues. Also tried to lower graphic settings, also no improvements.

    my question: does anyone have a solution for this? Or any ideas what i can do?

    My specs: Amd ryzen 5 4600h 16 gb ram Nvidia geforce gtx 1650

    submitted by /u/Harecreeks
    [link] [comments]

    Noob questions about royal taxes and multiple islands [1800]

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    I'm a slow player but I'm playing against easy ai. Do royal taxes go down when building on a second or third island? As in just placing workers on a new island drops the royal taxes? Or is it all about your main island?

    Bonus question so I don't waste the sub's time. I have 4 islands now because there aren't any islands that have multiple things I need. Fur is on one. Peppers on another. Etc. only my starting island has wheat. Is this a bad roll? I'm struggling to get my one island's wheat out to all the other islands that need it.

    submitted by /u/AllHailThePig
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my quay is so dirty?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    AI shipyard not working anymore?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I've installed the mod, reinstalled it, had the game crash when loading a new save, then loading a new game worked but the AI shipyard won't show up in any of the shipyard interface.

    submitted by /u/Rorcanna
    [link] [comments]

    I figured out why our people need tons of sewing machines

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    They need "sewing machines" to get through the working day.

    https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/3864229.html

    After an early census the members of the city council were a little baffled that there were over 2,700 seamstresses operating out of one relatively small area of Seattle. Investigators were sent out and imagine the surprise – not one sewing machine was found! Over 2,700 seamstresses – and not one sewing machine between them!

    And yes, I searched. And no, I dont believe this is a repost.

    submitted by /u/Kegheimer
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be an "Island Editor" at some point?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    The fairly small selection of island designs in the Old World has me feeling a bit disheartened at this point. They can have some small variety, such as a river here and there, but in essence it's just the same selection going around.

    Has there been any word on more styles of islands? An Island Editor function or such?

    submitted by /u/Rorcanna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment