• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 30, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – April 30, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – April 30, 2021

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Max efficiency players be like ��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 guide. Part 1 of 3 of Advanced warfare tactics. Attack Range

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide. Part 1 of 3 of Advanced warfare tactics, this episode is Attack Range. https://youtu.be/j9rDI26Q_CE See how you can destroy an island with taking no or very little damage on your attacking ships.

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Some screenshot of my previous game, I hope better file quality than the previous ones. 3440x1440, I hope... at least.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Just started playing 1800 as my first anno(much to do)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    I got the game with every DLC and It is very difficult to manage all the regions There should be a way to set the ship to pick up and drop stuff going to need to need bases without you having to manage it every 5 minutes. Also the regions should open up somehow when you choose to. I came to Embesa and the AI already circled almost the Middle Island entirely meanwhile I still haven't set up the new world yet, not to mention the fairy tale world... Dude keeps giving me quests I keep failing like five in a row now for the diving bell... This is like Civilization but you're right in there "in it" not outside of it LoL

    And yes Easley one of the best games I ever played I'm wondering if I should get the futuristic anos and a lot of people are saying to get the older one rather than the 2205...

    submitted by /u/nocty1120
    [link] [comments]

    Game: Noo! You cant just triple the output without high risk of fires! Me: Haha Fire-stations go Brrrr

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Im losing Money

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I just moved my heavy industry to another island. This Island has no Inhabitants, Im using the commuter pier. Now my whole balance is -8000, because this Island costs so much. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Schallfaden_
    [link] [comments]

    How to make crown Falls ugly. Part 2. Half fill it with telephone manufacturers ��

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Ship AI in this game is far more A than I...... the "Patrol" function is pointless - even on "All-Out-Attack" stance, they just sail on past enemies and do not chase. Please adjust this.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Factions

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Anno 2070 was an amazing game, one thing that I love of this game are the 3(2) factions system with their different playstyles. But why they removed it in next games?? What do you think about?

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    how much food and resources my people need?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Found this article on wiki. https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Needs

    It says I need 1 fishery per 40 farmer houses.

    But then I clicked on fish on the same page, and this page tells me 1 fishery supplies 80 farmer houses. https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/Fishery

    Which one is correct?

    submitted by /u/Opasnijvasja
    [link] [comments]

    Shall I start a new save? ;) Any suggestions for good seed?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment