• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Anno Get Of My Lawn!

    Anno Get Of My Lawn!


    Get Of My Lawn!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    No hate. It's silly I know. Absolutely in love with the game.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    16 Pig Farms + Silos layout (Mark van der Mark special layout).

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I love it when a plan comes together (old save)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Some screenshots of my city

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Research Institute - got to be one of my favorite buildings :)

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    This is harder than I thought!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Now I get why everyone is posting their beautiful cities. Started playing two days ago and had to restart the campaign twice because I got myself into a corner. Man, this game is a lot harder than Venice but I somehow managed to get to artisans and will slowly establish goods for them step by step. I am probably really bad at this game compared to you people. But honestly, if this playthrough becomes ruined, as well, I am already looking forward to trying out new city layouts. That blueprint tool is a godsent.

    submitted by /u/ziploenok
    [link] [comments]

    I tried my hand at beauty building in vanilla 1404 (History Edition)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Tourist season

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when tourist season DLC will come out?

    submitted by /u/Creative-Cabinet-389
    [link] [comments]

    Scholars question - Anno1800

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    I am new to this aspect of the game and haven't built the Research Institute yet, but how does it work?

    I build one Research Institute and can have Scholars on all islands generating Research points? And then for developing items in the Research Institute, I need a maximum of 10.000 engineers for optimum performance?

    What is the most logical place for it? Crown Falls?

    submitted by /u/Remy-today
    [link] [comments]

    I'd have these resource shortages sorted within the hour on anno. In fact you wouldn't even know about them with my newspaper propaganda!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Game crashes if savegame is more than 10 hours old

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a problem and maybe you can help me. The answers within the Ubisoft forum are so unhelpful in terms of content that I'll try here.

    I downloaded Anno a few days ago and was able to play it without any problems. Yesterday, however, I could no longer load my savegame - without errors or the like. It then turned out that I can load a savegame with ~3 hours of progress loss in no time. I did this, continued playing and lo and behold - I'm facing the same problem again. The savegame just won't load. The version that I already "restored" yesterday loads without any problems, but I want to continue playing, so yes...

    Now I'm at a loss as to what this could be - apart from the fact that Ubisoft's games are always rubbish and have a lot of problems.

    - My setup is performant | GTX1060 | SSD | 32GB RAM;

    - My drivers are up to date

    - Windows is up to date

    Which I have already tried (without success):

    - Start in admin mode

    - Turn down the graphics settings (for whatever reason, the game runs extremely smoothly (when it does))

    - Repairing the files

    - Reinstalling

    - Assign VRam

    - Prioritisation of processes

    - Deactivating UPlay Overview

    .... and more...

    I've probably read just about every support thread I could find on Google in the last 12 months. None of the solutions have led me to success.

    I'm grateful for any help, I'd really like to play some more.

    E:/ Here is my log-file, if it can help;
    https://pastebin.com/9a3DEcpg

    submitted by /u/EinArchitekt
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could choose the enemy AI’s star level.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I'm so tired of Alonzo, Vicente and Margaret. I'd love to try out Princess Qing, Willie and Bente, but keep the game on expert. This could be implemented with little development cost, no?

    submitted by /u/ArtemisShanks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment