• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Anno Announcing the "Archduke's Schnitzel"

    Anno Announcing the "Archduke's Schnitzel"


    Announcing the "Archduke's Schnitzel"

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 in real

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Neighborhood layout

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Neighborhood layout

    Hey guys !

    Do you have any neighborhood pattern layouts for beautiful cities ? I've already heard of the 10x10sq layout, but after artisans, I think it looks quite messy with all the trees.

    For engineers and Investors, I usually use a 8x8 houses pattern, which is quite modular and nice looking :

    8x8 houses neighborhood pattern

    It consist of : two 2x3 + two 3x2 + four 3x3 + one 2x2.

    I find lots of advantages in this pattern :

    • not a "grid" pattern. Roads are not straight lines
    • quite modular (you can move blocks easily to bring diversity when duplicating it)
    • you can fit almost every public buildings. Here are some examples :

    Hospital (takes the place of the 2x2)

    University (takes the place of a 2x3)

    A tricky one : Fire station (with some trees in the back)

    And with boulevard of 2+ roads between several of this neighborhood patterns, it starts looking like real capitals ! (well, my opinion ^^) ! You can then put bigger buildings at the end of those roads such as bank, museum, or zoo.

    Mix

    Feel free to give your thought ;) What pattern do YOU use ? :)

    submitted by /u/Sc4lpinock
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by Wichita Kansas layouts. Acers and acers of land for each neighbor.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Bente always improves my sessions with her good vibes❤️

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Advice for beginner Co-Op setup?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    We are still new to the game (farthest I got currently is New World; Artisan level on Old World) but we would like to play Co-op, without it being too overwhelming. Initially I set the world size to large, but that is just way too much, and the more I am being overwhelmed by the mere campaign and trying to juggle between not only islands, but WORLDS, I am starting to think that I should set the world size to small.

    I'd like to hear your experience and suggestions though! I am not sure what NPCs to enable and how many AI players should I add. Setting the world size to small may ease the multitasking aspect of the game, but I don't think it bodes well for 4 players for example.

    submitted by /u/Nic_Endo
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone suggest a Laptop for 1800?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Can anyone suggest a Laptop for 1800?

    submitted by /u/Toby_ReineKing
    [link] [comments]

    Manor houses

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    I really wish there was manor houses you could build that would house very few individuals but would turn great tax profits - and would also look amazing! Does anyone know of any mod that's adds something like this or is there anything in the doc which resembles something like this.

    submitted by /u/blockbuilderG123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the timing of various processes

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    So to further optimize my gameplay I would really like to know exactly how much time some things need ingame.
    I would be immensely grateful if somebody could either list these times or could point to a source were I can get them.

    For example I wondered what the travel times from one map to another map are for empty and for loaded ships.
    Also is this time the same for every map to every other map, or are there different times depending on the start and target map?

    I would also like to know which times I can use for my calculation of import/export via Morris.
    Obviously the intervals between two trades is 20min, but I observed that he takes a little while to approach and leave my islands and also to load cargo.
    I believe that the loading time is determined by the loading time of your docks.
    I wondered if there is a way to find out the travel times to and from an island, and again also if this always the same time or different depending on the island location?

    Looking forward to get some answers from players who know better than me :)

    submitted by /u/CryShooterPro
    [link] [comments]

    Every game with 2+ three star opponents

    Posted: 11 May 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Where do I buy the season 2 DLC?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I bought Anno 1800 on the Epic Games store and I was wondering if I could buy the Season 2 DLC on Ubisoft Connect instead of Epic Games?

    submitted by /u/devionsmurfing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment