• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Anno I would love to be half as talented as you guys when it comes to beauty building

    Anno I would love to be half as talented as you guys when it comes to beauty building


    I would love to be half as talented as you guys when it comes to beauty building

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I'm a symmetrical builder and not even efficient :(

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Getting overwhelmed with Engineer tier +

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    I play pretty safe sandbox no pirates, only tier one NPCs but I can get to the engineer tier with good income 9-10K but I get overwhelmed any tip on dealing with Engineer / Investors?

    submitted by /u/CanadianJudo
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful city builder!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Monitors in 1800

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I'm curious, what do you all use them for, cause to me, they don't seem to be worth it in a fleet configuration.

    submitted by /u/Hitokiri_Xero
    [link] [comments]

    My capital is taking shape quite nicely, but maybe I should clean up a bit before the tourists arrive! Through all that pollution the view is still nice though.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Annolayouts.de sheep farm silo layout does not work

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment