• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Anno you know the rules, and so do I

    Anno you know the rules, and so do I


    you know the rules, and so do I

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    The centre of my New World capital ��

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Can't wait for the tourists to arrive!!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I nearly maxed out my main New World island's available space. Lots of exports! Especially Coffee

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Next Anno?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Which of the following scenarios would you like to see the most? Fell free to suggest other options. (the limit was 6 options and I excluded the scenarios that have already been used)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ako_0
    [link] [comments]

    City Planner probably plays Anno.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Help Please

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Servers?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Servers?

    https://preview.redd.it/b3xups8655y61.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=755aea60e1f115c7e9052f7bc5ef25f4fed193ae

    No online ??

    I have been unable to play online all day, are the servers down?

    Have the servers been down all day? I have been unable to play onlineand it says

    submitted by /u/sibonski
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1701 - keybinds bugged, resetting on restart

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I tried this both on the GOG and the uplay version. With admin mode, compatiblity mode, installed on another partition, nothing helped.

    Whenever i change the keybinds and restart the game, the keybinds are reset to default. Absolutely ruins the game for me, did anyone ever have this issue and how did you solve it?

    submitted by /u/FlyingThunder2992
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question: How does city growth/progression work?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    English isnt my first language so I hope I can explain what I mean:

    I dont know how many farmers/workers/artisans etc I need at the "end" of the game. Which means I cant really plan ahead that much for some kind of final city.

    Instead I build a few farmers in a grid, later on I upgrade them to workers, and again later to artisans. But at this point the third tier of houses needs entirely new buildings that the previous ones didnt need. So do you create a "new space" for tier 3 buildings?

    Then the same thing for tier 4. Then very late in the game you suddenly need electricity but your previous city obviously didnt have a proper layout that allowed powerusage so "upgrading" the previous city doesnt make sense. Does that mean you build an entirely new housing block for the electricity tier?

    In essense, how exactly does a city "grow" and progress through the tiers organically?

    submitted by /u/Kraftgesetz_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if Anno will return to a Science Fiction Setting?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Hi... I am into Anno, but Anoo 2205 is by MILES my favourite version. I loved how it went to the moon and all over the earths terrains... I was wondering if there is any chance or comments form the studios on if there will be a return to a futuristic setting, or even better a full scifi setting. I mean.. Anno on Mars and Jupiter's moons? Yes please!

    submitted by /u/Jynks
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 online saved games bug

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 online saved games bug

    Hi

    I there any trick to solve this? I have started my game senssion with my wife in coop mode. So in this case I can only play my saved games if I am online. Actually I am online but the matchmaking is not so I can not load these sessions....

    https://preview.redd.it/60azgk9y72y61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3e3279934ca5f57d1be0e5fd17412447a13fefb4

    submitted by /u/csanszi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment