• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Anno The growing Metropolis of Crown Falls

    Anno The growing Metropolis of Crown Falls


    The growing Metropolis of Crown Falls

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Wanted to be realistic, so I built an overcrowded waiting-/welcomearea for my tourists

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Perks of being allied with the pirates is they do your dirty work

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Tree growing tool

    Posted: 30 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Tree growing tool

    Hi all!

    Since the last update we of course got the fabulous tree growing tool to make our islands prettier again with some proper trees. Although I am loving the mechanic, it seems that the trees sometimes just don't stay there everytime I reload a save to play further. Any one encountered the same experience? I made two screenshots of the moment I closed the game, and when I reloaded it the next day

    This is how I left it

    https://preview.redd.it/45cjwgow5a271.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb1013282de0cdbba1122ec1fd6c5c3644d37f31

    And this is how I encountered it the next day

    https://preview.redd.it/wdu603qz5a271.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=3329f28cd921290a4e66b0afb7dece6906150447

    Its not much, but its weird that they don't stay everytime I reload a save. Is it maybe because of some sort of coding? That the structures you make clear the area around it by 2 blocks?

    Kind regards!

    submitted by /u/Tummerd
    [link] [comments]

    Two bugs I have encountered in latest DLC (Tourist) - if anyone can please forward it to developers from BlueByte

    Posted: 30 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Slowly but surely preparing my crown falls "food-island"

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Missing Taborime palace wing

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I just finished Enbesa quests (again) and got a legendary items on all of them but still there is one ruined wing on the palace next to the military academy. What should I choose to have it restored?

    submitted by /u/Tomros1
    [link] [comments]

    Charter route bug

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Since the last update I cannot delete the charter routes from the boat panel. To delete the route I have to forcibly go to the routes panel and delete it from there. If you try to delete it from the ship itself, the pop-up window with the confirmation dialog is instantly canceled; barely displayed for one blink. It is a recurring error. Am I the only one experiencing this bug, or have any of you noticed it too?

    submitted by /u/efsamo
    [link] [comments]

    Putting Pause On Tourists

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    So is anyone else finding it tough to supply or their needs?

    I was building them up on my main island in the Old World (Ditchwater) but I have given up for now since I used the calculator and saw how much I needed to get to that magic number for the iron tower and realized I cant supply them in the Old World and Crown Falls. I haven't built Crown Falls yet and I am not ready to either so right now I am thinking about just not doing any of the tourist stuff right now.

    submitted by /u/Nienna000
    [link] [comments]

    The amount of firepower to take an island

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Silly me left one of my small islands in the corner of the map behind my main island unguarded, thinking the AI wouldn't bother attacking it. They took it by surprise. So I thought I'd try getting it back by force and built a few Ship of the lines and frigates, for a total of 7 in the fleet. The AI however built 4 cannons and 1 mounted gun. Still I thought I'd give it a shot. Well I got wiped out. Wound up only taking out 1 cannon and damaging another by half.

    The amount of ships you have to throw at an island to take out some turrets must be huge. I guess I needed 20 then? Sound about right?

    submitted by /u/BisonMeat
    [link] [comments]

    I still love the game tho

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I've updated my Radeon Software (big mistake) and my cpu suddenly becomes too hot while playing anno. From 77-81C , now it is fluctuating from 80-85 even up to 90. I can't play this game for a prolonged period of time. I can play this game before and the temp was stable (24 hours on).

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    This only happens after I've updated Radeon Software. Help! D:

    > Not a computer savvy person.

    submitted by /u/ItimNaEmperador
    [link] [comments]

    Palace placement question

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    How large can the area the palace effects grow? I'm deciding where to place it and do not want to place it in dead center of my city if I don't have to.

    I know the more modules the larger the area.

    submitted by /u/GetonthebusGus1
    [link] [comments]

    palace is now at 42 wings ��

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    how do i unlock the black muscovy cocktail?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    i have built 2 new members clubs still dosent unlock

    submitted by /u/joonk1313
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Shares?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I'm playing a game with two of my friends and a "friend" took all my shares by force. The island in question had a deficit of -2200.

    Does he lose money by stealing all the shares of my cannon island? I know I'm still paying maintenance but it doesn't seem like he's getting anything either.

    submitted by /u/manborg
    [link] [comments]

    About Half of My Houses Disappeared

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    I got the new DLC, loaded the game, it asked me if I wanted to play with the new DLC, I hit confirm and all of a sudden every single island has workforce shortages. After a while I realized half of my houses were gone. What happened?

    submitted by /u/VictorianFlyRink
    [link] [comments]

    anrachist bug

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    After the luanching DLC8, i'm playing a new game with hugo

    When the anarchist runaway arrived my island first time, they gave me a money and item

    but since the second time, they gave only me a money.

    it must be a bug

    pls fix that.

    submitted by /u/Comfortable-Key-5160
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!! My people are in the sea

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Sorry for the bad English... but I really need help!

    Can't finish or give up the tourist quest. Locations of the quest are shown in the sea. (My OW doesn't have Iron Tower, only one is in the cape and no NPC is there. )

    Also, I can't finish or give up Enbesa main quests because I accidentally teardown prince's island. Does anyone know what can I do?

    https://reddit.com/link/nno9cf/video/mcneez6di2271/player

    submitted by /u/swen0207
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for map editor.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys. In a nutshell i have run out of room on all islands in my main playtrought. I cannot remove bulding since they have already maxed effectifnes and it would ruin my economy ( fellass you dont even want to know how many trade ships i have). I have searched the web looking for mod that would allow expansion/making custom island and have came up empty. Did any of you know mod which would do that?

    submitted by /u/Silverdragon47
    [link] [comments]

    Can one build a new investor island by dockland imports?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    I only have Crownfall as the investor island and want to build 1 or more investor islands in the Old World to get much needed influence points.

    Before docklands I never bothered since it would require way too much effort to build multiple supply chains feeding new residences all the way to investors.

    But with docklands, it seems it should be much more simplified to build a new invesor island.

    All i have to do is mass transfer some excess resources, say jewelry, pocket watch etc. to a new island, and use those as exports, to get all the basic needs to level from farmer all the way to investors.

    I don't think investor needs even need to be maintained. An investor house gives you 3 influence points, even if it's only 10% occupancy, right? I won't bother supplying the investors anything then, except membership clubs and banks.

    So i only need to fulfill the basic needs of engineers to get an investor island.

    Does this building a new investor by dockland imports strategy work or is there any caveats im not aware of? Is it actually a massive time & effort improvement over the old way of getting to an investor island or they require about the same amount of time and effort?

    submitted by /u/doitrodiz
    [link] [comments]

    What is your guess, when will High Life be released?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone else feel weird about going forth and colonizing places like Africa and the New World to improve your economy?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Campaign mode question

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Do the NPCs in campaign continue to expand even if I have not completed the quests yet or do they expand according to a particular storyline so that I can stall their expansion and take the good islands quickly?

    submitted by /u/raghav200369
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment