• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – May 28, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – May 28, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – May 28, 2021

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yayyyyy...testing some designs for the new Hotel

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    I think I've won Anno 1800 now

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    A quiet morning in the harbor

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    One of my Tourists made a selfie during Iron Tower Inauguration ;)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Breaking down the bus system, hot spots, and how it all works and how to get 100% coverage! And also why that doesn't matter heh...

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    how to not spend hours on this game (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Hope I am not downvoted for this.

    I love this game, but I have a family and a demanding job. I find that each game session is not satisfying unless I spend hours on it. You start with a bigger goal in mind, but these smaller wins keep you engaged into the game. I often get the "Time to get some coffee..." reminder.

    Any tips on playing responsibly ?
    One of the things I am going to try is to maintain a note book with goals and notes. During each session I am going to decide on one major goal and try to accomplish that. Given that I have the notes, I won't worry about the smaller goals as I have them written down and I can get to them in the next session.

    But would love to hear if others have tips.

    submitted by /u/chukanutdrive
    [link] [comments]

    [Modded] Fixing the Tourist Season DLC - Cherries, Jam and Apples

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    [Modded] Fixing the Tourist Season DLC - Cherries, Jam and Apples

    I've been a bit annoyed by the orchards and the jam production of the tourist season. I don't like that they are a multifactory, that they are a free area building instead of a farm/plantation and how weird that looked. Also, having an orchard produce jam is somewhat weird, as jam doesn't grow on trees. So I dived into modding Anno 1800.

    You can see the results on the screenshots. I've added a cherry product and retextured the soap factory; it makes for a pretty decent jam manufactory.Also as someone pointed out on this reddit, its a bit sad that we only have one type of orchards in the old world, so I've added apple orchards. Not sure what to do with all those apples though.

    The cherry orchard produces... well cherries.

    Tourists love their jam extra sweet, so one needs to add some sugar.

    The local farmers realized that they could just grow their apples as a business and opened this apple orchard.

    Edit: I will of course release the mod and not just keep it for myself. First I'm going to fix the NW orchards as well though.

    Edit: I've realized that it is possible to use more than 2 goods and in any rational ratio. Do you like over-complicated production chains? Or do you prefer jam to be reasonably simple?

    submitted by /u/xormenter
    [link] [comments]

    Iron tower be damned, can you beat this achievement?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Alpine Tourist Resort

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Vertical Ultrawide

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    hi can some one help me i just bought and install anno 1800 on epic games but when i opened it take me to ubisof connect and ask fot a activate a key what is that where do get a key?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 Finance Tab, the basics and more

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide to the Finance Tab https://youtu.be/GmRhvvE2TPE See how you can see more info and monitor where you money is going and coming from per island and when royal taxes hit max rate and more.

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Irrigated Animal Farms in Enbesa

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Irrigated Animal Farms in Enbesa

    I don't often use Trade Unions (because I manage my Influence badly). But that gives me an incentive to not have a lot of industry bunched ip in central points and instead I try to get the most out of the landusage in other forms.

    I'm sure most people know that the Sanga and Goat farms in Enbesa produce with 200% Efficiency when the pastures are irrigated. All layouts I see for these Farms alwas place the entirety of a farm on irrigated ground, but only half the pasture needs to be on irrigated ground in order to get the bonus. Since goat farms are 3x4 and Sanga Farms 4x4. You can create perfect halfes.

    It's possible to have farms running on a 2-tile wide strip along the canal, while placing the pastures on the outer 2-tiles of the canal-width.

    I hadn't read about it anywhere so I just wanted to mention it.

    https://preview.redd.it/n660zfolxt171.png?width=1104&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ef10a32434af5603f0eff0071ab074cda555dfd

    submitted by /u/konsoln
    [link] [comments]

    history, flora and fauna layout is coming together on Crown Falls

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Would you recommend starting endless mode with base game and add DLC's bit by bit or start with all of them from the get go?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    How to remove the reddish purple banner colour for AI?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Is there a way to remove the reddish-purple colour for AI's? As it is indistinguishable from the pirate red on the minimap? I did some googling and searching and found a recommendation to use the Better Banner Colour Edits mods,

    it's working but doesn't seem to change AI colours. Any tips? I just started a new game without Beryl and now Admiral Silva has the colour so doesn't seem AI specific... I enjoy hunting pirates at times so it is super frustrating to have an AI and pirate be the same colour on the minimap.

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Row486
    [link] [comments]

    A second new world?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Hi guys, does anyone know of any mods that would be able to add a "second new world" continent? So you would have new world 1 and new world 2 as two separate continents. Im asking because I have completely ran out of space in the new world and at this point Im in too deep to start a new save. Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/H_Daubeny
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Hello there! Im new to the game and im trying to make my city beautiful and it seem like my imagination is so bad soo may i get a save game that don't have the Anarchist dlc active coz I don't own it..sadly

    submitted by /u/VEIL-AI
    [link] [comments]

    My existing save game did not activated the Tourist DLC

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Hello there, My existing save game did not asked me to add last dlc and weirdly I am not able to activate it now. Is there any way to fix that ?

    submitted by /u/ebenso92
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the upgrade button ?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Tourists visiting palace (mod?)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Don't you think that Palace Local Department should count as a palace for tourists? We can only build one Palace and I wanted Tourists on multiple islands and I can't fulfill all their needs. Any way to mod this?

    submitted by /u/Tomros1
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Request

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anybody could mod the Iron tower to remove the max residents bonus from the recipes?, the 10% increase in residents is messing with my rounded population numbers

    I know I'm basically asking for a nerf to the game.

    submitted by /u/HowYouBrewing
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone needing help on the new Land of Lions questline that was added... I got you!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Is this bug well-known(passage)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment