• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Anno If you could, would you want to upgrade the Flagship?

    Anno If you could, would you want to upgrade the Flagship?


    If you could, would you want to upgrade the Flagship?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    My "beauty build" attempt

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    A town by the sea

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    DEUS VULT

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    [Mod] Enjoy your apple pie while watching the artisans produce cherry jam at their manufactory.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Taped sum pics of my cities on my study room wall

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    This is my final updated photo of my city crown falls

    Posted: 30 May 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Construction Completer, New DLC very nice!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    There is 1 Imposter Among Us

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    My efforts at creating diagonal streets

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Low FPS

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Hi, I am having trouble where even on the lowest graphics settings I am only getting 11 fps in the main menu and in the game lower. This makes the game practically unplayable. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Tobester0707
    [link] [comments]

    Say 'Hi' to our Queen!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Allow to move Dockland main building seperately

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    The dockland main building can only be moved with the other dockland buildings which effectively means it can't be moved. Could be a bug or negligated feature

    submitted by /u/doitrodiz
    [link] [comments]

    What strategy to use in Anno 2070?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing a continuous game with the hardest settings (seed 2070). I just try to avoid meeting Thor, and colonize as much islands as possible at early game to avoid the AI from colonizing them (which would make the game last forever if i have to defeat Thor with all his islands). Problem is Hector sometimes attacks early and makes me lose time, or maybe Keto arrives too early when i still lack the vegetables seed so i can't go autarky. Is there any other better strategy?

    submitted by /u/Hanntheccho
    [link] [comments]

    New Anno 1800 player, need you help!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I picked up anno 1800 a few days ago and love the game. My only prior experience to anno has been that one Nintendo DS game that came out ages ago and to be honest it seems the "Tutorial" Campaign didnt explain many gameplay mechanics in depth. I thought this place would be pefect to ask about some of them. I have all DLC if that matters.

    1. How does the "passive" trading work you can access from the warehouses? The goods I set to sell will only be picked up really slowly and the ones I want to buy never arrive. Also does it take the other players into account once you get trade rights with them or is that only accessible through "active" trading (trade routes).
    2. How do you play around fertility effectively? I usually only set up some "puppet colonies" that will deliver stuff to my main island but its kind of a hassle to make them profitable at all or even get them to the point where I can farm the resources I need (example: fur, peppers, etc.). This becomes increasingly hard for me when reaching the other regions. Often times the limited fertility has me overproducing resources on island y to charter to island x to then charter back to y. There has to be an easier way.
    3. Is there some indication on how much of something every part of a production chain produces? I often run out of bread with 200+ flour in storage and when I build a single bakery I run out of flour within a minute. Would be neat to have some way to kind of balance it out since some resources like wheat or steel are used for multiple production chains.
    4. Is there some way in the game to increase building ranges for fire stations, police, hostpitals, etc.?
    5. Do you have any YouTube recommendations on a "expert" level player, so I can watch how he builds up citys/infrastructure? Most of the videos I found are "Hands on"-type videos by casual players.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Blackout2311
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get on top of the eiffel tower ?? i'm in ego mode in front of the elevator ... but cant get in ...

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Tourist Season Music

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Has anyone found the new music in the game files? I'd like to listen to it on my phone.

    submitted by /u/gdor2014
    [link] [comments]

    Busy Streets, on my almost 350k crown falls

    Posted: 30 May 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Was a huge fan of the ds Anno game as a kid. Would I find much joy in the more mature Anno games?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Title explains it. I'm a huge fan of resource management, less so city building. I love stylised games with some plot. Always looked wistfully at the Anno series but felt it just isn't the same. Am I wrong?

    Not a fan of modern tech or realism, so most of the main games never really looked like something I'd enjoy, I haven't heard of them having a story, and honestly I can't play a game with no goal, and I feel there's a lot more emphasis on the city part than the exploring, diplomacy, and resources aspect.

    submitted by /u/OmegaGrox
    [link] [comments]

    Lost 100h save game because multiplayer win condition was met :(

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Me and my wife has been playing for 100h on this multiplayer save. But now we met the win condition (forgot we even set one) and now it won't let her join the game again since it says she was defeated!

    Is there a way around this?? So much time spent on this save!!

    submitted by /u/_agge_
    [link] [comments]

    Instable Income

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    So, after about 10 hours of playtime I know that pretty much the only reason for an instable balance is a lack of fullfilling the needs of your people. After spending about half an hour in the statistics and in the warehouse my economy seems stable so I really don't know what else it could be

    submitted by /u/PraengelBerta
    [link] [comments]

    High Rise with Docklands

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Since Docklands released I've seen the complaints by many in this community about how overpowered Docklands is. Although I enjoy cutting out cans from my production chains because those dang cattle farms I understand their frustration.

    With that said, I'm curious to see what the community reaction will be if we found out to efficiently use High Rise you need Docklands.

    Of course I'm not saying you need one to use the other but given the explosion in population you would imagine high rise buildings would bring to your cities I think Docklands is going to be essential if you want to push the boundaries of high rise while supporting the massive cities many have built up already.

    submitted by /u/GetonthebusGus1
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the lastet Cosmetic DLC

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Do you keep the DLC if you deconnect your Amazon and Ubi Connect Accounts after redeeming it?

    submitted by /u/PPF99
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else bothered by duplicate person item?

    Posted: 30 May 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Feels really weird to get duplicates of those "named person" epics and legendaries, I'd always dump them, really hope the game had an option to disable this, like all the other RPG, TCG...

    Clarification: I don't dislike it from balance/gameplay reasons, I dislike it due to semantics/immersion

    submitted by /u/Mountain-of-Snow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment