• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – May 14, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – May 14, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – May 14, 2021

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Botanical Gardens! Complete sets. No Mods. No Docklands yet.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    City shaped as a flower

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    I re-designed my two agricultural islands with a more organic look, I love it! (+ a view over my main island) - Took me quite some time but I couldn't bear anymore what I built quickly before!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Some parts stay blurry

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Some parts stay blurry

    Something That is new to me, some parts stay blurry when I zoom in, never used to be like this. I do use mods, but as I said, this is new. Anyone know why this is happening?

    https://preview.redd.it/b7xreefp52z61.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1641960b95e8b36ce17c6514354db41700ba5282

    submitted by /u/Duke_Irony
    [link] [comments]

    Some skyscraper inspiration

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    The Gravel road (and the other 2) do not actually have increased speed.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Despite using brick as you lay them down, these 3 roads are as slow as the common dirt road.

    Is this intended? I'm desperate for Farmer-matching roads that are as fast as the paved street, so would be a shame if it were.

    Am surprised that noone has created a mod for more fast roads, or is there one and I haven't found out?

    submitted by /u/Rorcanna
    [link] [comments]

    Tips + Tricks + Advanced Guide

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit Anno'ers (?). I am creating a comprehensive Anno 1800 [2021] video guide and got about a dozen tips to help out newcomers to the game and / or Anno players who don't use reddit and are strictly on YouTube.

    I would like to make the video poignant, short, yet comprehensive. If anyone has any tips and tricks they would like to add to the list please reply to this comment. If it's new I will absolutely give credit where credit is due, you can add your preferred username otherwise I will go off your reddit username.

    Regards
    Life is a Sim

    submitted by /u/lifeisasimtv
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 guide, Advanced Warfare....Self destruct mode

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide, Advanced Warfare....Self destruct mode https://youtu.be/Hy0Gv8aG86A See how you can turn your ships into mobile bombs and set them off to do huge damage in an AOE

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Moving the research institute to a different island

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Hey there, If I move my research institute to another island, will i lose all my search progress ?

    submitted by /u/AcapulcoGoldFr
    [link] [comments]

    Is my laptop just too bad for this game?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 has brought me great joy the past few weeks but right now it feels like 80% of my game experience consists of waiting for the game to unfreeze. It mainly happens right after I've loaded my save (which usually takes 10-15 minutes already). I try to load some items from a ship to my island inventory? Wait 10 minutes. I wanna see how my expedition is doing? Wait 10 minutes. Open the trade route map? Guess what, wait another 10 minutes. I've read in some forums that Anno 1800 uses roughly 10-20GB of RAM, depending on graphics settings and how far you're into the game, and I'm afraid my laptop with 8gb ram isn't quite handling it well. I'm currently shortly before reaching investors and have my game on medium graphics settings. Is there anything I can do to improve performance/lag issues or should I just start saving up for a new computer with better ram?

    submitted by /u/Percy0311
    [link] [comments]

    Cant play this game even offline while Ubisoft is down?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    What a disappointment. Updated the game before I left for hospital, now even in offline mode Ubisoft wont launch this stupid game and wont connect online either because servers are down.

    Very very disappointed with this. I will be second guessing any future purchases of DLC for a single player game that cannot work offline. Anyone else havinng this issue?

    submitted by /u/superfuels
    [link] [comments]

    Is six OIL on one island enough in Old World?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    New start. Still kind of a n00b. Should i reroll? I like my island is all

    submitted by /u/AllHailThePig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment