• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Anno hmmmm...ehhhhh

    Anno hmmmm...ehhhhh


    hmmmm...ehhhhh

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Maximum efficiency! (Anno 1404)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Locomotive shunting, supply and repair station, (I wish there were more decorations for train stations). I hope you like it!!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 - a ploy by big Coffee?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who can't play Anno, without getting a REAL desire for a cup of coffee? Maybe the game is just a marketing stunt for big coffee, that really got out of hand?

    I looked into this, and after two hours they literally drop the mask and demand that you drink a cup? Wake up, sheeplets! /s

    submitted by /u/Elgappa
    [link] [comments]

    I'm finally happy with my Touristic capital after the release of jam-production-fix mod :)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    What is the new event tab?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    "One of your trade routes has a small issue" popup spam whenever after having loaded a save

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Annoying af. Please remove. The "issue" is merely that the destination storage is full. Hardly something worthy to notify as it's expected in late game.

    submitted by /u/doitrodiz
    [link] [comments]

    Some screenshots

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Fire for the Fire god

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Let's take a tour :)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Does the new Enbesa questline happen before the Angereb questline now?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    I am doing a new playthrough and am currently working to unite Enbesa. I have just finished the Kidusi Anitoni questline and it immediately launched into the new questline that came out with the Tourist DLC. The Angereb questline did not start.

    Do I have to complete the new questline first?

    submitted by /u/spacejester
    [link] [comments]

    When exactly does Archibald Blake stock bricks and steel?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I've noticed in my recent games, I can be hours into the game, unlocked and built steel and brick production chains and be just a school away from getting artisans, and Archibald Blake still is only stocking timber.

    What causes him to update his offerings? I thought it was just unlocking the production chain, or do you have to save/reload or reroll his items or something to force the update on his goods?

    Any suggestions? Id really like to buy steel especially to speed up my development.

    submitted by /u/DonQuigleone
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't the Iron Tower be boosted by the Department of Welfare from the Palace?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Shouldn't the Iron Tower be boosted by the Department of Welfare from the Palace? I am a little disappointed with the maximum range of the Iron Tower on Crowns Fall and feel it should be boosted by prestige.

    submitted by /u/Sventex
    [link] [comments]

    How do you handle a critical mass of citizens?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    I'm currently farther into the game (Anno 1800) than I ever was and I really struggle to keep them happy. My main island is just stuffed with houses and I have 6 more islands for various productions (3 each in the new and the old world, no DLCs bought). I thought about splitting them up across the islands but my production and transport chains are not what I would call stable. I have the feeling that I have too many inhabitants.. for things like the sparkling wine I need grapes, for that I need more farmers, more farmers need more schnaps and so on.

    How do you handle your citizens needs in the later game? Is there any trick I missed? Or does the game simply end there?

    submitted by /u/humpeldumpel
    [link] [comments]

    No “Load Game” button?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    I played this game when it first came out till a few weeks before Season 2 come out. (Had a kid and gaming kinda went out the window.) Do not own seasons 2 or 3 yet, wanted to play a few game before buying them.

    But I want to get back into it and when I reinstalled the game again there isn't a "Load Game" button. I've played the Custom Game mode about and hour, I see my saved games in the folder designated on the Ubi forums, but in the game itself no "Load Game" button, even if I load into another custom game and try to load a game from inside the game, it's blank nothing to load.

    Any suggestions?

    Things I've already tried: Completely reinstalled game (with completely deleting all files). Completely deleted the game and the Ubi installer, reinstalled both.

    submitted by /u/Darkoth08
    [link] [comments]

    More photography attempts of my "Beauty build".

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Financial situation kind of bumming me out

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Started the campaign for the second time, trying to take things at a slower pace. But the same thing is happing again: up until the workers and iron mines I am doing fine. After that there is a constant loss of money, selling a ship every now and then. But still losing money continuesly. Anyone able to help out :)?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: Thanks for the replies guys, at work right now - so can't reply to you all individually. Soap seems to be my short-term saviour for now!

    submitted by /u/Faberrbrembel
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone running the game with 64GB of RAM?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone here is currently running the game with 64GB of RAM. If so what are your specs and do you feel it's worth it?

    I play in 4k and currently almost max out the 32GB I have. For reference I am running a i9-9900k @ 4.8 Ghz and an AMD RX 6800.

    I'm trying to optimize the game as much as I can as I insist on playing it at 4k. Also, for anyone who plays in 4k any tips?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Saihans
    [link] [comments]

    what are some mods to just change things up a bit?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    so I have gotten a few mods (spice it up, increased factory smoke) but are there any other one I should look at to change the game?

    submitted by /u/soguyswedidit6969420
    [link] [comments]

    are there any hidden negative effects of using propaganda?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I know there is a -5 happiness for over using it, which can easily be countered by using a +15 happiness article, but are there any other negative effects of it?

    submitted by /u/soguyswedidit6969420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment