• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Anno Destroy quests in the later stage of the game

    Anno Destroy quests in the later stage of the game


    Destroy quests in the later stage of the game

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Crown Falls screenshots taken from my very low end PC build

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    My New Wold capital La Isla

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Looking for Penny Farthing, found Pennywise

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Forgetting about the Old World

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Once I get to Crown Falls I basically forget about the OW. By that time its mostly self-sufficient but Im really just maintaining the bare minimum for the few artisans that I have on my main island. I usually go hardcore on CF and focus my attention there.

    Anyone else doing this?

    submitted by /u/cylonallaround
    [link] [comments]

    Map Seeds after last update?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Were map seeds impacted after the last update? I tried to start a new game using my favourite seed (19391945) and the map came up totally different.

    And if map seeds DID change in this update, does anyone have any new favourites they want to share?

    submitted by /u/AntiLiterat
    [link] [comments]

    i fixed my sugar problem ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Matchmaking not available #anno1800

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Hi, whenever I try to play Anno 1800 with my gf, one of us keeps having the "matchmaking not available" issue. I thought it might be because we are both connected to one wifi-source but it worked before for many hours.

    Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/do_milk_bobs
    [link] [comments]

    Passive trade

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Does passive trade only happen at your trading posts? Or can it also happen at normal and/or advanced piers (with or without a specified good)?

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/lordfil
    [link] [comments]

    I did it. I bought Anno 1800.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Last week I picked up the great 1404. I saw 1800 on sale in Epic and had a $10 coupon. I bought the game for 19.99! Looking forward to the immersive experience!

    submitted by /u/Ok-Owl6515
    [link] [comments]

    Since last update I sometimes get really loud and annoying sound when switching to the Old World session

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Anyone else run into this issue? It sounds like a corrupted file/white noise, and is much louder than all the other sounds. I did run a verify of the installation and everything was in order.

    submitted by /u/MelonsInSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Anno Designer Update : Presets version 3.11

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    We updated our Presets : Presets v3.11

    Changes :

    • Fixed missing residence from 3.10 (#327)
    • Changed Anno 1800 BuildBlocker Process that will fix #60 and Part 1 #323
    • Added missing Residence Face icons (Arctic and Enbesa)
    • Added Tourists DLC Icons
    • Added Tourists DLC Ornaments to the Presets Tree
    • Added Tourists DLC Buildings to Presets Tree
    • Added Tourists DLC Buildings to Color.json (v1.0.0.9)

    To get most out of the program, update first the Anno Designer to version 9.0, if you not already done that :)

    Regards
    Anno Designer Development Team

    submitted by /u/Sting_McRay
    [link] [comments]

    why?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    why?

    I was playing anno 1800 and everything was normal until the festival ended (yes there was a festival) my profits went way daaaaaawn i mean just lock at the image

    edit: oh crap its now -8000

    https://preview.redd.it/tncl023wv0371.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3fff7dc587ea642e19e028f2b4f4cc3f052ed76d

    submitted by /u/Head_Bus_8842
    [link] [comments]

    Mod update: The Colour Collection - Tourist Season

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:44 PM PDT

    Mod update: The Colour Collection - Tourist Season

    https://preview.redd.it/yje92r15ax271.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e01bcf038c1c8c2514eaea047115f304f4dad2d7

    The Colour Collection has been updated with a new mod that adds colour variations for hotels, bars, cafes, restaurants, tourist piers and bus stops.

    https://www.nexusmods.com/anno1800/mods/81

    submitted by /u/Lethani_K
    [link] [comments]

    Channel Bridge missing

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get a 'channel bridge' unlocked through the World Fair - Sumptious exposition and then Tier 8 Marine Promenade; but after 35 tries i still don't have them.

    Somebody knows if this is a bug or a mod conflict?

    I got the world's fair mod disabled, City ornaments 1.0 and 2.0, Metropolic Skyline activated.

    On a side note, i never got the Eifel tower from the city 2.0 in my menus as well, not that it matters now with the new DLC.

    submitted by /u/ForgerM
    [link] [comments]

    Ditchwater: The land of Farmers, Workers and Artisans

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    PSA: you can build paved road at sea to build more fisheries, sand mines etc.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    300 hours and I just accidently stumbled across that. Maybe it's a feature introduced by Docklands DLC, im not sure.

    basically in old world and Cape at least (not sure about other worlds except im sure it's impossible in Arctic), you can build paved road extended all the way to the edge of the sea area. This allows you to build facilities such as fisheries and sand mines in the middle of the sea. Before that, a harbormaster building can cover at max 6 sand mines, now you can probably cover 12 or more.

    And the most important thing is the Docklands main building can be built far out in the sea while still connected to the island by road. This saves a lot of space as the Dockland main building has a loading area extending out to the sea, which prevents you from building anything in front of that building, so building it far out saves a lot of buildable space behind the main building.

    submitted by /u/doitrodiz
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 not using GPU at all?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 not using GPU at all?

    Sooo, I noticed I am getting some stuttering lately and I opened task manager just to see that my GPU usage for Anno is 0%....

    Anyone got a similar experience? Is Task manager wrong or?

    I have a dual monitor setup so I managed to capture both - the game options and Task mngr at once, its kinda wide.

    You can see on the top its set to use the nvidia GPU but it just... wont.

    Need some help here :s

    https://preview.redd.it/82nru9665x271.jpg?width=4480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=54e991cd8250dedf827d23fe38f96e5349008308

    submitted by /u/PresentWrongdoer4221
    [link] [comments]

    I'm worried that my PC might explode lol

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Been playing Anno 1800 for a while now, and I just bought the Season 3 DLC. Currently playing on all low settings, except for the texture quality which is on medium and FPX is set to 120%. The game runs quite well from early to late game, and right around end game is where I start to notice some freezes and FPS drops. Now this is a REALLY good sign, knowing that my PC is basically jurassic at this point lol.

    Here's my current build:

    Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.50 GHz

    RAM: 8 GB

    System: 64 Bit, x64 Based Processor

    Graphics Card: NONE (I know, but I'm poor. This is also the reason why I'm surprised I can still run the game lol)

    My current save file on Anno 1800 is at right around 50,000 population, with around 6000 investors on my main island. Playing with 2 AI's, as well as every trader and pirate. Have unlocked every region, save for Enbesa. Game runs smoothly still, but FPS drops and freezes happen ocassionally, when I switch regions, and or move the camera way too fast. There is a noticeable amount of heat radiating from my computer when I'm playing the game, and like the title, I'm worried that it might explode or something lol.

    Now here are my questions

    1. Should I keep playing?
    2. How far into the game can I go before my PC explodes?
    3. Any tips on how I can make it run smoother?

    Thanks for reading! :)

    Edit: If anyone is curious as to how big I have my city thus far, I could post a screenshot. Do know that the graphics are ugly, because my PC isn't the best :))

    Edit 2: Posted screenshots for anyone who's curious as to what my city looks like on a very low end PC build: https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/nrcaxq/crown_falls_screenshots_taken_from_my_very_low/

    submitted by /u/devionsmurfing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment