• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – June 04, 2021

    Anno /r/anno Questions Thread – June 04, 2021


    /r/anno Questions Thread – June 04, 2021

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi /r/anno, welcome to our Weekly Questions thread!

    This is a place for you to ask questions and seek advice from other players. Additionally, if you'd like to share your knowledge and give tips to your fellow players, go ahead!

    Finally, have a look at the Community Resource Megathread!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I mean.... I'm trying

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 Guide: Tourists & Hotels

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 Guide: Tourists & Hotels https://youtu.be/rlvEJXl1oLQ

    I will cover the items and buildings they need and how the optional DLC work with them and ranges and values and more. Check back tomorrow for the hotel de buff system.

    I hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    looking for new friends/players! (2 needed)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Any Australians, That would love some new friends to play anno 1800 with?!
    We're looking for two hardcore anno fans to join us in a game! It can be chilled??? or have little wars and fights over islands XD

    submitted by /u/Volcanic_spyder
    [link] [comments]

    Some Urbex at crownfalls and rewarding scenery lost in the woods

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    invisible ships?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    EDIT 2: FOUND A FIX, delete the [Adjustments] Improved Lodlevels (Zoommod) folder from your Mod folder. It's an old, by now removed mod from SpiceItUp which is not required anymore. Sadly now you're not able to zoom out very far :( but I guess it's better than not seeing any ships

    Hi, since the new update, I can't see most of my ships in the game unless I zoom in real close, they're just invisible but I can still click on them.

    Anyone know what the reason could be? I do run mods (spice it up + oldworld + ornament mods), but I never encountered this bug before and never had any issues with those mods running. Is it some setting option?

    I also get some weird green textures on all my islands when I start the game

    submitted by /u/InformerFiDead
    [link] [comments]

    When will the tree painter tool be fixed?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    The bug where the trees painted disappear after you reload the game. I've noticed others having the same issues. When will the fix patch normally come out after the bug has been recognised?

    submitted by /u/plathree
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Looking for more people to play multiplayer with. Add my Uplay Moparman0710

    submitted by /u/Moparman0710
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 The Marmelade Revue Bug

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 The Marmelade Revue Bug

    Encountered a bug in the Tourist DLC during a mission called The Marmelade Revue. The mission is the find three dancers and the mini-map stars are in the in the ocean in the old world. By chance, my mouse hovered over one of them and I was able to select one of the dancers so it's not a mini-map bug. Love the game, just curious to know if anyone else has encountered this.

    https://preview.redd.it/xgcyxamvr5371.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=366d618017027fae1ebaff4ba0aa8f422c0dbfd3

    submitted by /u/HistoricalKille
    [link] [comments]

    Crown Falls. still way off finished but getting there ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Pop-up icons of products obtained from production chains

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I have tried to deactivate the pop-up icons of the production lines, without success, since by means of "L" other icons of the production lines are deactivated, but not in the case of the products of the different factories that emerge continuously. At least for me, it is somewhat annoying not being able to deactivate it, since, in my opinion, it does not provide relevant information or that it can be dispensed with. While, in some way, it is something continuous and that does not precisely embellish the image. Anyway, it is my modest opinion. Ubisoft could include the option to deactivate it, I don't think it was something complicated.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Faredundo
    [link] [comments]

    Does the DLC of passage and Land of Lions continue from the Base Campaign?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment