• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Anno Trouble with orchards

    Anno Trouble with orchards


    Trouble with orchards

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    I'm having some difficulty building orchards in the new world. Is there some requirement to unlock tourist content in the new world? I can't any of it in the build menu.

    submitted by /u/martiensk
    [link] [comments]

    After seeing a post about someones first anno game, this was mine. I think this one stayed under the radar, but I absolutely loved it!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Best Anno ever. No doubt ��

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    My attempt at beauty building . Any helpful tips what can I improve to make it look more natural?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    How do I take advantage of this trait?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    When you build to many fire houses and see a fire in your city....

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Anno 1800 guide, Tourism Bus depots

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Check out my latest Anno 1800 guide, Tourism Bus depots https://youtu.be/nVOYjtFp1s4 See how the bus depots and hot spots work together and the exact ranges and how to boost this. Get the most out of your Bus depots.

    Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    Начало

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Tourist goods/materials with Docklands

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    do you think it was intentional of the ANNO devs to exclude all of the new goods and even the raw materials from the Docklands import /export system?

    edit: cause I think they should be in there, at least the base materials.

    submitted by /u/mc_metz
    [link] [comments]

    How will a Ubisoft+ subscription affect my game?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    I got one month U+ since it was cheap. I own Anno 1800 and the first season pass. If I load a save or start a new game will I still be able to play those when my subscription runs out?

    submitted by /u/Paer86
    [link] [comments]

    Which Anno game should I buy first?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Epic games is currently having a sale, and I feel torn about which game to buy.

    submitted by /u/IdioticPAYDAY
    [link] [comments]

    Controversial Opinion

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Anno is basically USSR based, having workers assigned to special housing.

    submitted by /u/IdioticPAYDAY
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment