• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Anno Where it all began, building located right across Amsterdam Central Station (NL)

    Anno Where it all began, building located right across Amsterdam Central Station (NL)


    Where it all began, building located right across Amsterdam Central Station (NL)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    [Mod] Trainstations & Hotels (now compatible with GU11) (Dl-Link in video-description)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Answering the question I see the most - Which DLC to buy first?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Just like real life, you can never have enough beer.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Nine, maybe ten breweries across two islands and Im barely producing enough to sell to Anne Harlow! I need money dangit! Especially since I am -7,500 per minute currently...

    Anyways. Just got to crown falls. Fun game!

    submitted by /u/Leadbaptist
    [link] [comments]

    World's Fair LoD model looking rough and turns to solid gray during exhibitions in latest patch, is this happening to anyone else?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    My world fair is bugged

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    It always thinks I have the world fair act on it Evan tho I moved the place of the island and just recently placed a department and it's still bugged although I like this it should not happen

    submitted by /u/ProEXP84
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1404 MOD

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I wanted to ask you a question. Which file should be edited using RDA explorer in Anno 1404 History to change the settings of units,buildings, and so on.In the old version, you need to change the patch0.rda file , but in the new version it is not what should I do. Thank you in advance for your help

    submitted by /u/OpportunityUnusual39
    [link] [comments]

    Are piers considered as "trading posts"?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Asking this question because I'm confused with a few Harbourmaster Items. Specifically items that give resources every time passive trades happen at the "trading post". Each island has one trading post, and I was wondering if these items consider piers as trading posts as well? I really want to get the most of my Hogarth item and if it only works if passive trade happens at the main trading post, it kinda seems hit or miss :/

    submitted by /u/devionsmurfing
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best Anno game (for beginners)?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    So I've been wanting to get into Anno for a while now and I was thinking about buying my first gamme, but I don't know which one I should start with. What do you guys recommend? Are they all the same difficulty for beginners? Which one is "the best" (in the opinion of most of the people)?

    submitted by /u/TheRealMrPotatoMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment