• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Anno Bulldozing the native bush and turning it into a giant parking lot increased by islands attractiveness by 1,000 points...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Anno Bulldozing the native bush and turning it into a giant parking lot increased by islands attractiveness by 1,000 points...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    Bulldozing the native bush and turning it into a giant parking lot increased by islands attractiveness by 1,000 points...... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    I just discovered the Sandbox mode of Spice It Up, and I am planning my first island with Investors and train tracks.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Huge lost of performances over the past 10 months in Anno 1800

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Huge lost of performances over the past 10 months in Anno 1800

    Hello guys, so I played around 38 hours of Anno 1800 10 months ago and kinda forgot about it until yesterday. I reinstalled it and played it a bit and I noticed that it didn't feel as smooth as before even though I didn't change any setting.

    Out of curiosity I launched the DX11 benchmark and compared it to the one I did in October 2020...and it went about 20 fps lower :

    August 2021

    October 2020

    This is huge !

    For the record my specs :

    - 9700k

    - 3090 FE

    - 32 Go DDR4

    - 3840*2160

    I didn't overclock, all my drivers were up to date then as they are now...I don't understand how this is possible.

    To be sure I performed a full benchmark of my PC (TimeSpy from 3dmark) and I got a slight increase of performances compared to the first one I performed in september 2020.

    Did any of you notice such a dip in performances and do we have an explanation ?

    submitted by /u/LeDuc29
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble playing with a friend

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I regularly play anno 1800 regularly with a buddy of mine. Since recently, we are having issues with connectjng. (Of some sorts) when I invite my buddy through anno1800, he simply does not get an invite, and same goes for when inviting through ubisoft.

    This can be (somewhat) fixed by opening up the game to public, so that he can join me though that. But this is not applicable for when resuming a save file.

    This issue seems to be specifically bound to my friend, and not me. If he tries to open up a lobby, he also gets errors.

    Anyone any experience with this?

    Any advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/scalingsun
    [link] [comments]

    Any cheat or mod for lost expedition scrap?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    In my opinion fishing for those scraps is the most boring part of the game. It's just so time consuming I would like to find an easy way out

    submitted by /u/123dasilva4
    [link] [comments]

    even while amidst our own accomplishments - remember those who came before - for they are nothing but memories and legends and soon we will follow them

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Epic game store and Ubisoft Store.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    So I just realized that I own the game in both platforms? Or is it the same copy of the game in both? Im asking because I have season 1 and 2 from the Ubisoft store and I want to get the season 3. I would rather get it from the epic game store because it has pricing in my region making it cheaper. Is it the same game copy and will the DLC carry over or will I just have the DLC on the epic game store?

    I don't have the bandwidth and spce to download and install the game again on Epic game store just to check and find out it doesn't work ,so asking here first.

    submitted by /u/AromaticSuccess
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an eta on the fix that defectors from Hugo don't arrive at my Island?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    The bug had been there for weeks now, I looked at the patch notes but could not find anything about it. It's really annoying :/

    submitted by /u/JasperCLA
    [link] [comments]

    Launch Problem!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Launch Problem!

    Hello there, I have one problem with game and i dont know how fix it, When i want start game from Ubisoft Connect app and click to play button just open me small window like this and then i stuck ( i try all choices DX11/DX12) but if i open GeForce Experience app from Nvidia and use it to launch the game its work...

    Can help me someone?

    Thank you.

    https://preview.redd.it/3qlldw3jw1k71.jpg?width=1198&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ddba3a65714164b4af25ef77031c3e8a6f871029

    submitted by /u/BiOuBi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment