• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Anno Having an absolute blast in Early Access on Twitch for High Life!!! Best DLC this season by far!

    Anno Having an absolute blast in Early Access on Twitch for High Life!!! Best DLC this season by far!


    Having an absolute blast in Early Access on Twitch for High Life!!! Best DLC this season by far!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I’ve been playing for two hours.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Before and after on all our save games in tuesday :D cant wait

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Did I break my Tourism quest chain?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    So I was at the step where you have to find the red dancer & the gold dancer. After the quest was given to me I decided to do some rearranging. I moved the iron tower to another part of my city so that it would better affect things with its radius. I later went back to do the quest, and sure enough the red dancers are still at the hotels. But I can't find the Gold dancer at the iron tower. And the quest keeps taking me back to where the tower used to be when I click on it.

    Will the yellow dancer ever appear at my current iron towerlocation? Am I missing something? I just can't seem to find her so I can't progress the quest! Did I break it??

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BuryTheMoney
    [link] [comments]

    Good old fashioned blockade :)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    City layouts for the DLCs?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Are there any layouts for Crown Falls which also incorporate the hotels for example? The best one I have found so far stops at season 1 DLC.

    submitted by /u/ChkDsk1990
    [link] [comments]

    High Life new goods

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Hello! Does anyone have a list of new goods for high life coming out next week? Below is what I've gathered so far but would like to know what else there might be.

    Old world - Orchard (resin, cherry wood) - Chemical plant (lacquer): quartz sand, ethanol, resin - Assembly Line (elevator): steel, steam motor, veneer - Assembly Line (typewriter): - Artisan Workshop (violin): steel, cherry wood, lacquer - Artisan Workshop (cognac): sugar, grapes, cherry wood - Artisan workshop? (dolls): lacquer, felt, New world something… (cotton, ethanol, camphor wax) - (Biscuits): - (Billiard table):

    New world - chemical plant (ethanol): corn, wood - Chemical plant (chewing gum): - New World something… (cotton, ethanol, camphor wax)

    submitted by /u/Orion-MkII
    [link] [comments]

    What era would you like to see for the next iteration of the Anno sites and why?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    What era would you like to see for the next iteration of the Anno sites and why?

    For me, I would love to see an Anno game around either the Roman empire. Japan would be amazing as well, I don't think will see that happen.

    submitted by /u/robertjan88
    [link] [comments]

    Any good combat mods available for Anno 1800?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Are there any good mods available for Anno 1800 to enable more combat?

    submitted by /u/robertjan88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment