• Breaking News

    Monday, August 30, 2021

    Anno I am really excited how the silhouette of my city is going to change tomorrow, thanks to devs and modder for the ride with Anno 1800

    Anno I am really excited how the silhouette of my city is going to change tomorrow, thanks to devs and modder for the ride with Anno 1800


    I am really excited how the silhouette of my city is going to change tomorrow, thanks to devs and modder for the ride with Anno 1800

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    I hope The High Life will come into city in a natural way. My 1st play has gone so far. ��

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Items for season 3

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Did they say they would add items that boost production for tourist season and highlife? I find it incredibly frustrating that they don't exist for orchards...

    submitted by /u/Damman456
    [link] [comments]

    (Funny) Docklands Made Some Weird Dock Builds Possible

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Updated layout with the new 7x6 " 3x shopping arcade?" with warehouse, bar, restaurant, café, bus stop, police station and fire station. Any comment?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    New street type and cart system of malls and restaurants

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    as I mentioned in the Anno Union, I would like to see a new road type in the roads of Anno 1800. - The asphalt road.

    Especially in the context of the new and upcoming DLC "The High Life" this would be just the thing and definitely contemporary for the time Anno 1800 is set in, so definitely compatible with the game's timeline and in my opinion just a logical step into the next "era".

    It would also give players the opportunity to redesign their cities and I feel like the setting and everything would fit together better.

    I personally don't like the aesthetic of a stone street next to a skyscraper much anymore, because those stone streets might fit well with the look of an artisan building, but they look increasingly stale as time goes on.

    So why, do you guys think, that the the devs arent implementing such an idea? (They´ve talked about that in the gamescom-Livestream)

    If I'm correct, the goods for the restaurants and mall are still transported by carts pulled by horses/donkeys, which is a bit odd in my opinion.

    We have a setting in the now 1950s and these carts are still used?

    I would, on the other hand, be in favor of using the cars that are already being used by the industrial buildings when they are connected to the power grid. This would also allow the carts to travel further at a higher speed and, in combination with the asphalt roads, this could possibly fix the problem of having to build warehouses in city centers that really shouldn't be there as they just don't fit in with the cityscape.

    Could that be a solution to the problem with the warehouses in the city? Thank you for reading, feel free to post your thoughts down below.

    submitted by /u/Sad0xTime
    [link] [comments]

    V3 layout 18x17, 3x new "7x6 shopping arcade, with trade union, warehouse, bus stop, restaurant, bar, café, fire station and police station. New item affect restaurant, shopping arcade etc...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    FYI: You won't get fires if you have no population

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Docklands trivialized macro management

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    I finally started playing with docklands and I feel as if it completely trivialized managing and building up multiple islands.

    Not only can you build one per island; you can mass import raw or intermediate materials in bulk with the only limit being your availability to trade.

    You don't need small feeder islands for raw minerals anymore. Infinite tree or coal island also isn't needed.

    Bottom line, I feel it made the game all too easy. All you need is one big island or two decent island that make up for each other's resources and then you just import everything else.

    What did you guys think about docklands?

    submitted by /u/lions2lambs
    [link] [comments]

    Layout idea for restaurant, bar, café together with 3 new "artisan workshop 7x6" with bus stop and warehouse for Investor Skyscraper Island, any thought?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    How to change default ship skin?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    How i can change the skin on a particular ship type? I bought the ship DLC and clicking the paintbrush icon every time is incredibly tedious because it's per ship and you can't even adjust in bulk. Is there a mod or something i can edit?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/lions2lambs
    [link] [comments]

    Question bout LoL quest

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Hi there, for the first time im doing quests in land of lions, ive aleady united all tribes, and during doing that i received a book called epic of lions (dunno with which quest it was bound exactly). so my question is do i need to do anything with this item or i should just keep it and thats it?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/lacr1994
    [link] [comments]

    Zoo or Gardens at the Palace?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I'm trying to beauty up my Palace now that I have a layout I like. I want to move either my zoo or my gardens onto the palace grounds but I'm having trouble deciding. Have any of you put either one in or around your palace and if so what did you choose? I'm leaning more towards gardens as from a realistic standpoint it'd be easier to maintain plants around the palace and no danger of animals breaking out. Also it's quiet compared to a zoo and I can't be expected to run my empire with elephants trumpeting in the background lol.

    submitted by /u/wreckage88
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that Francois Thorne does not work in the new world?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    New Direct X crashes with hardware changes.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Finally upgraded a few parts.

    Just put in a new Lz790a MoBo, an 11700k processor, and 2x16 gigs ram at 3600 MHz.

    I've had a few direct x crashes to desktop since this, that never happened before.

    Just an FYI for any devs out there I guess?

    (Drivers are updated btw)

    Edit; seems potentially Enbessa related too. Just unlocked the session in my latest file, and have crashes about once per hour there this morning.

    Edit: update 2. Double checked drives. I am now crashing consistently at the same spot during Enbessas quest line when delivering the 3 letters back to Ketema.

    I am crushed by this. I just dropped a grand in hardware upgrades and the game is buttery smooth, but I keep crashing to desktop because of a direct X issue every time I boot back up. I'm trapped. Praying the Devs fix this soon, I've seen like dozens of crash reports today. This SUCKS.

    submitted by /u/BuryTheMoney
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment