• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Anno EVEN FASTER 4200% TO 5355% I DID IT

    Anno EVEN FASTER 4200% TO 5355% I DID IT


    EVEN FASTER 4200% TO 5355% I DID IT

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Harborlife Loading Bonus Question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Two questions.

    1. I build my Harbor life building on beach A. But my main dock is on beach B. When I add the building to by Harbor Life that gives the 50% load time discount, does that affect all docks on the island? Include the docks on beach B?

    1. If you build two 50% load discount buildings, does building a third reduce the time 150%?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/davidny212
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: New DLC & Tips for Challenge Mode Players

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Hello! I am someone that plays Anno 1800 kind of like how you would think a Pro SC2 player does.

    I play on Expert+

    I have a large homegrown spreadsheet I use to optimize my starting build orders/goals along with tips to my future self when I put the game down and come back to it.

    I typically get bored once I get my 1st investor. I don't enjoy the late/metropolis building all that much.

    Nearly 400 hours in game (mostly all restarts, from above I dont really do much post 1st few investors)

    I LOVE timing myself to see how fast I can get to milestones such as Settled 1st island, settled new world, complete passage on Expert+ difficulty, 1st investor vs Expert settings

    I wish Expert AI/Money was more difficult late game, I would be more inspired to keep pushing myself.

    What I am looking for and want to discuss here:

    • If you play like me, do you have any general tips? And how has the New DLC's impacted your strategies?

    • Does the Passage, Enbesa, Docklands, tourists, Argiculture DLC actually add any content for early game- or is it all to help build the mega late-game metropolis?

    • What settings do you play on?

    Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/LegoMaster87
    [link] [comments]

    Sun position setting (not time of day) preference.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Just curious. It's a anno series staple, apparently.

    You can rotate the camera, but the shadows cast by things will rotate with your view to always be pointing left and away from your point of view. In 1800 you can disable it, so that the sun acts like a real sun... Don't recall about previous ones.

    Ill be honest. It annoys me that the default setting is for it to be fixed to your camera/dancing shadows, because it's theoretically heavier on the GPU, and to those people that are not very knowledgeable they could be running the game on lower framerates because of something that I personally think also looks bed ;P

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/fhackner3
    [link] [comments]

    New Church

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Why medieval city-builder video games are historically inaccurate

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Which map type has the biggest islands?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment