• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Anno Anno 1800 - hooked me in like no game (lately) has

    Anno Anno 1800 - hooked me in like no game (lately) has


    Anno 1800 - hooked me in like no game (lately) has

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    For context I'm mid 30s, with kids, work and the usual cliches about this stage of life.

    I've played video games my whole life and usually enjoy most genres. City builders have appealed to me in the past (Caesar 3) and I've kept up with video games media. (shout out to r/giantbomb and r/nextlander)

    But for the most part, while I still play games a bit - I usually only do so later in the evening and usually for quite short stints. That's a combo of tiredness, the time i have available but also games generally don't hold my attention as much anymore.

    I picked up Anno 1800 yesterday and am already 10 hours into it (which is a lot for me). So far I'm just working through the campaign and the general building up of the game really appeals to me and has got me in and I know that I've barely scratched the surface.

    submitted by /u/Captain_Insano12
    [link] [comments]

    Pointless Estimation on The High Life content size with calculations....

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    So... because I have nothing better to do I did some calculations. I was trying to estimate how much content to expect relative to other DLC. I did this by analyzing the estimated cost of the new DLC and comparing it to other DLC.

    FYI, I'm Canadian so this was in CAD.

    Season 1

    Sunken Treasures 16$

    Botanica 11$

    The Passage 20$

    Total 47$

    Season Pass 35$

    Season 2

    Seat of power 13.5$

    Bright Harvest 9.5$

    Land of Lions 24$

    Total 47$

    Season Pass 35$

    What we can see is that the season pass is ~75% the cost of buying all the DLC together.

    Season 3

    Docklands 10$

    Tourist Season 12$

    The High Life ?$

    Total 22$

    Season Pass 27$

    Now if S3 holds the same, the season pass should be 75% the total of all 3 DLC packs put together meaning that The High Life should be....... 14$.

    Comparing to other DLC we can say that it's going to be larger in content than the Tourist Season and basically more content than any other DLC that didn't add a new session coming in at just a little smaller than the Sunken Treasure DLC.

    I'm pretty excited. I didn't enjoy the gameplay benefits of the Tourist Season as much but it did give a lot of new content. I'm much more interested in what The High Life offers and if the amount of new stuff surpasses the Tourist Season that'll be very satisfying.

    I'm totally expecting someone to say we've known the cost of the individual DLC for some time, but it wasn't on Ubisoft's store so I did it this way lol.

    Just a few weeks until the largest, non session adding DLC, is released. I'm wondering how many unique models there will be for the skyscrapers, I'm hoping a lot.

    submitted by /u/TheRaven476
    [link] [comments]

    a summer day ...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Breaking News about High Life

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Is There a Way to Instantly Build an Embassy to Trick the AI Shipyard?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I want AI to come into the game when I'm ready, but I don't want to wait until end of game until the AI comes in because that wouldn't be fair. Is there a way to instantly build an embassy to Trick the AI Shipyard in the early game? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/VictorianFlyRink
    [link] [comments]

    I Lost This Game, So I Wanted to Show You My Castle and Monasteries

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Crown Falls : Bypassing midtier and massive income boost

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Can we get another big map aside from Crown Falls?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Crown Falls is gorgeous, but with all the new DLC that's come out, I honestly think we need a few really big maps to make it worth it.

    submitted by /u/SaggyTulips
    [link] [comments]

    The one and only way to deal with explosions ��‍♂️

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Sadness!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    In my last post, i ssid i have convinced my parents to buy anno!

    It did not run.

    submitted by /u/Shogun6669
    [link] [comments]

    Dickson Doctors In Australia

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment